+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Final Three

FORT Fogey
    Of the final 5 the only one for sure I don't want to see in the final 3 is Jeffrey. But I have a sick feeling he will be there.

Jeffrey will probably be there in the final 3 because he's mean, does everything his own way...kind of like Santino.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can only see Micheal winning right now. He has only messed up once because he tried something hes never done before.

My guess for f4:
    4. Laura.
    3. Jeffrey.
    2. Uli.
    1. Micheal.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    Of the final 5 the only one for sure I don't want to see in the final 3 is Jeffrey. But I have a sick feeling he will be there.
    Of course Jeffrey will be there. It's a guarantee now that Vincent is gone. Jeffrey has a lock on the Wendy/Santino slot. They can't have three perfectly normal, polite, talented designers in the final. They have to have Jeffrey.

Uli
    Micheal
    and I just know it will be Jeffrey

FORT Fogey
    Michael, Jeffery.............I took Laura off my list.............so Uli.

I just don't think Kayne is going to be able to survive the taste test.

I think Michael will be in the final 3 no question. He is very talented and the only misstep has been the hideous mess he made on Wednesday's episode. I think Jeffrey will get the next spot. I don't care for him or his clothes. This wednesday, his couture gown was a Vivienne Westwood knockoff. The Jetsetter one he one featured an outfit you could find at any Hot Topic. The one with Angela's mom was just plain ugly. He really doesn't make anything special--he does try to be a bit different, he's like a Santino really. His sole purpose will be to antagonize and cause drama, but he will definately not win.
    The next one will be Uli or Laura. This is a toss up, since both of them make variations on the same thing. My money is on Laura to get this spot. I see her getting second place, with Michael winning the prize.
    Kayne will just not even make it high enough to be considered. He has problems with taste and he needs to go back to pageants where he belongs--that is his talent, but that is it.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    i think final 3 will be uli, jeffrey and michael. and i don't think jeffrey is a bad designer, but i think the time constraints have affected his designs, because he has a very "patched together" p.o.v. and you can't necessarilly do that on limited time and budget.

Michael, Jeffrey, and Uli are my top three choices.

The only reason why I toss out Laura, is, I think her pregnancy might get in the way. Its hinted on the next show's commericial, that the stress and time contraints are conflicting with her pregnancy. It could effect her designs. But I think her sleek look is what the Bannana Republic wants. To bad, so sad.

But it'll be a tough finish for first. Uli is great with prints and colors, Jeffrey is a good designer, Michael has a fresh head of great ideas and his follow-through is for the most part, on-point.

Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz View Post
    Michael, Jeffrey, and Uli are my top three choices.

The only reason why I toss out Laura, is, I think her pregnancy might get in the way. Its hinted on the next show's commericial, that the stress and time contraints are conflicting with her pregnancy. It could effect her designs. But I think her sleek look is what the Bannana Republic wants. To bad, so sad.

But it'll be a tough finish for first. Uli is great with prints and colors, Jeffrey is a good designer, Michael has a fresh head of great ideas and his follow-through is for the most part, on-point.
    Banana Republic is no longer the sponsor; it is now Macy's. But they don't choose the winner, the judges do, and they do not use the sponsor as a guideline of who to choose.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread