+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    This isn't a spoiler, but I'm wondering who the "American royality" is for the upcoming episode. Isn't one of Bush's daughters a model, or is it Gov. Bush's daughter? I can't remember which is which, or who is who, but I'm thinking that has to be it. Caroline Kennedy wouldn't do this show.

Any other ideas?

Ooh, maybe one of the male contestants made a pass at the guest this week? LMOA
    I read on another forum that the "American royalty" is a beauty contest winner -- I'd post who, but I don't know how to do the spoiler thing that blanks it out.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Akat- You put [spoiler ]words go here[/spoiler]
    Except don't add a space in that first spoiler tag

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I read on another forum that the "American royalty" is a beauty contest winner -- I'd post who, but I don't know how to do the spoiler thing that blanks it out.

AKat
    I don't think there's any need to put spoiler tags in a spoiler thread.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna View Post
    There were some problems with the pictures showing up in an above post, so here they are:

http://216.69.182.87/images/Keithsash.jpg vs. http://216.69.182.87/images/Realsash.jpg

http://216.69.182.87/images/Keithtie.jpg vs. http://216.69.182.87/images/Realtie.jpg

http://216.69.182.87/images/Keithdress.jpg vs. http://216.69.182.87/images/Realdress.jpg
    SHAME! Now all I have to do is remember which one is Keith. Remember when one of the contestants copied Nicky Hilton's dress last season?

ETA: Just got back from the Keith thread. He's the winner from last week. Boo.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Akat- You put [spoiler ]words go here[/spoiler]
    Except don't add a space in that first spoiler tag
    Thanks, Coconut Oil, I'll give it a try. From what I read, the "American Royalty" is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the current Miss USA

AKat

FORT Fan
    Didn't they question Keith about this during the Preview show when they picked the final 15? Wasn't it his porfolio that they were concerned with because it was not exculsively his designs? He explained that he had "worked on them". He admitted he had never actually made or designed woman's wear just by himself. They really wanted to see something that was "just his" but they took him anyway. (?) He only brought in samples of men's wear. The whole thing seemed kind of strange at the time.

ok i am new to this -- so i may just not understand the whole spoiler thing -- but -- why even post something ON the spoiler page -- AND block out the name -- basically -- you told us and SPOLIED nothing -- cause you blocked out the name ..... we got THAT from the previews ..... maybe its just cause i'm nosey and i want to actually KNOW ... but..............
    thanks......
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by SophieMae View Post
    Didn't they question Keith about this during the Preview show when they picked the final 15? Wasn't it his porfolio that they were concerned with because it was not exculsively his designs? He explained that he had "worked on them". He admitted he had never actually made or designed woman's wear just by himself. They really wanted to see something that was "just his" but they took him anyway. (?) He only brought in samples of men's wear. The whole thing seemed kind of strange at the time.
    yeah....that's what i was thinking. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    ok i am new to this -- so i may just not understand the whole spoiler thing -- but -- why even post something ON the spoiler page -- AND block out the name -- basically -- you told us and SPOLIED nothing -- cause you blocked out the name ..... we got THAT from the previews ..... maybe its just cause i'm nosey and i want to actually KNOW ... but..............
    thanks......
    firechica you have to use your mouse to highlight the blocked out name.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    thanks......
    firechica, all putting something in a spoiler tag does is to make the text inside it invisible if you just look at it on the screen. I'm not sure how it would work on a MAC, but if you have a PC, just highlight the text between the blocks and you will be able to see it.

Just on the off-chance there are some internet newbies out there who don't know how to highlight, hold your left mouse button down and run the mouse over the text you want to highlight.

AKat

+ Reply to Thread