+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

FORT Fogey
    Jeffery. As I said above, I expect to see you at fashion week. Please tell us what your neck says. Being from the Detroit area I am very curious why anyone would want that permanently etched on their body!! I have paused my tivo but still cannot read it.

FORT Newbie
    It is really cool that Jeffrey has his son's name "Harrison Detroit" on his neck. There is an article that told all about it last week in the Detroit Freepress. Good luck Jeffrey!

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieichiban View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I can't beleive how much controversy is stirred just by me being honest & outspoken. Its funny...it seems that those who have a distaste for me are just as honest and outspoken about that as I am on the show...only their forum is the internet. Oh I love it all...sometimes I relate more to the conviction, wit and honesty of the haters than to others. This is all crazy fun.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! Jeffrey
    If this really is Jeffrey, I have to say that I've always found it, um, interesting that people claim to be "honest or outspoken" as a cover for just going out of their way to be spiteful and duplicitous.

What, no blaming the editing?

Well I stand corrected, then no mehndi for Jeffrey. Too bad.

For those of you who applaud this decision, to each their own. He could have had his son's name tattooed in so many other places, too.

I find the really obvious tattoos to be so "look at me" that I can't be impartial about my opinion of the person sporting them. If a person is truly into tattoo's and has their whole body covered and then goes for the hands or neck, it makes sense. But those who choose an area that will be almost always uncovered before they have made their "statements" elsewhere just bug me. JMO ~ YMMV.

That said, I do applaud his willingness to be the outspoken cast member for this year's show, although I'm sure some others will provide competition for this title before the season ends.

I remember all the trouble Lee Anne caused by posting here and in other forums before the Top Chef final epidsode was aired. With that in mind, I'm wondering if they would allow this poster who claims to be Jeffery talking about PR3 in any way, shape, or form. He/she is probably a close friend or relative.

That being said, good luck to all the designers!

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    His clothes are bad Rick Owens rip-offs.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    I remember all the trouble Lee Anne caused by posting here and in other forums before the Top Chef final epidsode was aired. With that in mind, I'm wondering if they would allow this poster who claims to be Jeffery talking about PR3 in any way, shape, or form.
    Lee Anne posted on FORT?! I missed it!

Supposedly Malan's been posting on the bloggingprojectrunway blog. He's even going to judge their poetry contest haha.

P.S. I just noticed that Angela has been interviewed by the same blog.
    Last edited by I'm so over me; 07-22-2006 at 01:38 AM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    I remember all the trouble Lee Anne caused by posting here and in other forums before the Top Chef final epidsode was aired. With that in mind, I'm wondering if they would allow this poster who claims to be Jeffery talking about PR3 in any way, shape, or form. He/she is probably a close friend or relative.
    Yes, you're right about that! Also, Garrett from Hell's Kitchen posted in that forum and then shortly after he was apparently told he couldn't do that and had to stop. So, I'm assuming this is part of the contract stipulations.

I do have a question for Jeffrey and the Bravo editors. I saw this brought up in another forum and it bothers me also. So, I'm just going to put it right out there:

Jeffrey, you walk around with your child's name tattooed on your neck for all the world to see, at the same time you sit there and arrogantly inform the viewers that all you know about beauty pageants is the horrific and violent death of a little girl...Jon Benet' Ramsay. What in the world were you thinking?!!

I'd like to ask Bravo: You edit tons of footage for these shows. What in the world were you thnking when you left that remark in there?

Do you really think you were doing The Miss Universe Pageant a favor connecting in the viewers minds this tragedy and that contest, especially on the heels of Patsy Ramsay's recent departing, and the years of suffering this child's family has been through?

How completely unnecessary was that kick in the guts?

Jeffrey, maybe you should try a little self-editing and not spew every arrogant nasty in your head out of your mouth.
    Last edited by Magic Mayo; 07-22-2006 at 01:57 AM.

FORT Fogey
    I see nothing wrong with mentioning Jon Bennet if it popped into his head. Her name is synonomous with beauty pagents. It is not his responsibility to protect the Miss Universe Pageant. We cry foul when contestants edit themselves and scream when they put it all out there.

+ Reply to Thread