+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I went ahead and looked at all the collections.

I will try not to spoil anything for anybody, but I will say this:

1. Michael surprised the heck out of me - and not in a good way.
    2. Uli REALLY surprised the heck out of me - I have not liked one thing she did all season, but I really liked several pieces of hers. However, in the end, it was the same 'ol Uli.
    3. Laura's stuff was just exactly what I expected, very boring, very matronly looking. Not one fun piece. Why is she here again???
    4. Jeffrey's was my favorite. I didn't love every piece, but everything was interesting and they all fit together and made sense as a collection.

If it were up to me, I'd declare Jeffrey the winner. I'm so sad for Michael tho - I really really was rooting for him during most of the season. After the Paris fiasco he just kind of fell apart.

So. . .Jeffrey showed at fashion week - hopefully that means he was cleared of the cheating charges.

Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice View Post
    Michael was a punk - not a "man" - he jumped on Laura's bandwagon to help eliminate the competition.

They're both sad people.
    This is a bit harsh considering he only agreed that is looked suspect (they all agreed on that point) but He didn't go as far as stating Jeffrey cheated. It is the first time on PR that anyone has brought in totally completed outfits with absolutely no need to alter of finish so yes, it does raise eyebrows.

I feel that Michael isn't a punk for admitting his own concerns, he was being man enough to own up to it. Uli on the other hand, clammed up the moment Laura spoke up even though she too expressed concerns. She even made a point to act like she was always on Jeff side.

I am assuming, however, that Jeff was exonerated since he did show at Fashion week. Just realize it is a competition and any hint of an infraction will be exploited

oh what a tangled web we weave.

is it wednesday yet/!?!?

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer View Post
    This is a bit harsh considering he only agreed that is looked suspect (they all agreed on that point) but He didn't go as far as stating Jeffrey cheated. It is the first time on PR that anyone has brought in totally completed outfits with absolutely no need to alter of finish so yes, it does raise eyebrows.

I feel that Michael isn't a punk for admitting his own concerns, he was being man enough to own up to it. Uli on the other hand, clammed up the moment Laura spoke up even though she too expressed concerns. She even made a point to act like she was always on Jeff side.

I am assuming, however, that Jeff was exonerated since he did show at Fashion week. Just realize it is a competition and any hint of an infraction will be exploited
    Not harsh at all, considering Michael said he thought that all along, but didn't say anything until Laura did first - and then punked along, once he had Laura there to be the "bad guy" of it all. With Laura and Michael, it was all about getting their competition out of there, so they'd have a chance to win.

Uli didn't express concerns at all, nor did she join in - she walked over to the clothes and pointed out the seams that weren't finished, etc. And I give Uli credit for making Laura say to Jeff's face what she'd been saying behind his back.

Good for Jeff for having the brains and foresight to figure out in the last two challenges, there was a "wrinkle" - something extra to do - during the week's prep time. Yes, it's the first time anyone has brought in totally completed outfits - that doesn't, however, raise eyebrows. It's cause for applause that he was prepared for whatever the producers wanted to throw at them the last week. The other three weren't prepared for that at all. That's just another mark of Jeff's readiness to go full tilt as a real designer.

I think it's great that Heidi told Leno and all who watch that Laura was just "jealous." Sounds to me like Jeffrey was fully exonerated... and Laura and punk-ass Michael end up looking like the jealous babies they are.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

It will definantly be "sweeter" if Jeffrey wins. The look on Lauras face: priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice View Post
    Uli didn't express concerns at all, nor did she join in - she walked over to the clothes and pointed out the seams that weren't finished, etc. And I give Uli credit for making Laura say to Jeff's face what she'd been saying behind his back.
    Agree with this 100%
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-13-2006 at 07:26 PM. Reason: fixed quote box :)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kt17014 View Post
    My thoughts:

1. during the season, I always was amazed that Jeffrey finished his stuff so quickly - I can remember once when Tim asked him how he was doing on time, he said something to the effect that he was fine! He was about done! Everyone else was scrambling. I distinctly remember mentioning to my husband that Jeffrey always was finishing before everyone else. I think that he is just a very focused individual when he has to be.
    Of course he's good with a needle he's had a lot of practice.

I agree with you 100% tumbling dice. Let's not forget that Santino is one of Jeffrey's best friends and I'm sure they ran thru all the scenarios as to what "new project" would be thrown at them during the last week. And also, remember that not only were all of Jeffrey's hooks and eyes in place, the dresses fit the models perfectly, and he certainly didn't have the live models to fit in LA. He runs a successful business with representation in some of the finest stores and boutiques from HongKong to London.
    And let's face it all Laura does is take her husbands money. I looked up his design firm on the internet and it looks VERY successful. Five of the kids are hers and the architect (including the bun in the oven) and one is from a previous relationship. She is NOT an architect for her husbands firm, but works part time helping out around the office. (Which means she probably drives the other designers crazy but they can't say anything cuz she's married to the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    Of course he's good with a needle he's had a lot of practice.
    thats not very nice.

Why dont you like him, Austin?

He has recovered from drug and acohol abuse, even been clean for over 5 years.

I definantly proud of him. He is a great role model for his son.

Quote Originally Posted by kt17014 View Post
    My thoughts:

Love him or hate him, Jeffrey is amazingly talented. I have not always agreed with his behavior or his approach to other people, but I've always been captivated by his designs - I may not like everything that he has done, but I'm always looking forward to seeing what it might be.

Just my humble opinions. . .

Love her or hate her, Laura is amazingly talented. I have not always agree diwth her behaviour or her approach to other people, but I've always been captivated by her designs - I may not like everything that she has done but I'm always looking forward to what it might be.

Just my humble opinion as well. ^_~.

+ Reply to Thread