+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Laura Bennett - Season 3

FORT Fan
    I like that Laura has kept on this long. I didn't want to like her, at first, but now I do.

FORT Fogey
    I like the relationship she and Michael have. I hope there is another challenge in which they team up. Being that I didn't want Alison to go I also liked her calling out Vincent's crap of a dress.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar

The Puppies Almost Got Loose, There!

Check out the photo gallery for the "Waste Not, Want Not" challenge on the Bravo site. There's a green-room photo prominently featuring Laura's nearly naked frontals. Could someone please encourage her to wear some undergarments?
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Just in case you need it, here's the URL:
    http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/photos
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    I like the relationship she and Michael have. I hope there is another challenge in which they team up. Being that I didn't want Alison to go I also liked her calling out Vincent's crap of a dress.
    I have some issues with Laura. I like her designs, she is classic and classy in her choices. She will have some problems when she has to think out of the box but I think she will go far.
    I think that at her age and stage in life, she isn't going to be pushy or obnoxious but she'll tell it like she sees it - like she did with Vincent. The fact that she has a nanny is neither here nor there - would I have liked a nanny when my 5 kids were small (4 boys & 1 girl) - sure but I didn't have her lot in life. No skin off my nose. But they would never have behaved like that in my house.
    My only problem with her is that I can't watch the tv when she is wearing another low cut top that shows her boney chest and little else. I realize that she dresses better than me but I at least know what to cover up because its not an asset I want to show. I loved the riding outfit - basically because my daughter rides and I love horses but also because it showed her as classic and polished without showing any skin!!! Yes, I know she lives in NYC (which personally I think there are alot of people living there that think they look good because they are uppercrust and can afford the designer clothes but most of them look terrible) but please the hair and the lipstick need to go.

FORT Newbie
    I actually like Laura. I like her style and I like how she has maintained class throughout the challenges, even if her designs have been pretty one-dimensional so far. She is a bit dramatic, but I think thats what is going to keep her on the show.

FORT Newbie

Laura

Right. How DARE a woman wear a dress without giant breasts spilling out of them? The gall...

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    Quoting Laura Bennett: "My husband is my design mentor. His level of taste and use of restraint produce an unmatched elegance in all areas of design."

Okay, if this is the same woman that pops up in the PR3 commercials and rolls out a large piece of fabric, then I have a question for her: WHERE in the heck was your husband's influence of "taste" and "restraint" when you let them stick you in that really low-cut gown on national tv?! Listen Hon, really, you have NOTHING to put in a dress like that, and frankly...you're scaring the children!

Do you specialize in designing "Corpse Wear"?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknyc View Post
    Right. How DARE a woman wear a dress without giant breasts spilling out of them? The gall...
    I'm sure the men on the board will disagree with me, but its not appropriate to see that much of a woman's chest, whatever the size of her particular assets, and given that the bodice opening was large enough that when she leaned over you could see just about everything she had, it just wasn't appropriate, much less flattering. I'd condemn a well endowed woman showing that much of her endowment in public, too.

Alison was quoted as saying when she shared a room with Laura & Anglea she thought they were both a little crazy- Angela for obvious reasons- Laura because she would walk around with pasties on- So no fear of her leaning over and showing everthing.

I'm sorry, I just do not like Laura. She's like a cross between Bree of Desperate Housewives, and Cruella deVille.

Was she born with that smirk on her face?

+ Reply to Thread