+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacey Estrella - Season 3

I guess the judges were impressed with the word "Stanford." "Stanford" was said at least 3 times during her clip on the show last night. They must be impressed with her education, because they sure weren't impressed with the samples she brought. And from what I could see, I wasn't impressed either.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miadora View Post
    I guess the judges were impressed with the word "Stanford." "Stanford" was said at least 3 times during her clip on the show last night. They must be impressed with her education, because they sure weren't impressed with the samples she brought. And from what I could see, I wasn't impressed either.
    Actually, Karen from the panel said that her sewing was really well done, Santino said he was impressed with the craftsmanship (link), and Tim was impressed at the quality of the work, considering she only learned how to design two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    Actually, Karen from the panel said that her sewing was really well done, Santino said he was impressed with the craftsmanship (link), and Tim was impressed at the quality of the work, considering she only learned how to design two years ago.
    Maybe I am confusing Stacey with Angela. But I am pretty sure it was Stacey, that one of the magazine folks said they really weren't impressed with her pieces. And I was nodding my head along, particularly when I saw a cheap-looking white jacket/coat with blotches of color on it. It looked like something that could be found at Kmart back in 1988 (no offense to those who enjoy Kmart). I'll have to watch it again tonight.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    I didn't like her work, but it was better than Vincent's.

At least Stacy had taste.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I have to admire that one of the reason she wanted to do this was to meet Tim Gunn. She doesn't seem to have much design background, though.
    She had to go because she never would have made it to the end but, I liked her. I wouldn't have minded her lasting a few more challenges. The field this year seems to be crowded with experienced designers.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    I didn't like her work, but it was better than Vincent's.

At least Stacy had taste.
    Agreed. I just couldn't believe Michael and Nina allowed him to stay after that dress and hat.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    She had to go because she never would have made it to the end but, I liked her. I wouldn't have minded her lasting a few more challenges. The field this year seems to be crowded with experienced designers.
    Agreed. On all points.

She seemed like a cool person, but the second I saw that she couldn't even use the sewing machines, I knew she wouldn't last long. Still, I thought hers was better than Vincent's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12