+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Alison Kelly - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by danceBRAH View Post
    but on the 3rd episode she looked really shocked and
    upset when she found out that uli had won the dog
    compeitition. and she did deserve it, but alison also did
    a wonderful job.
    Yah I noticed that, she mentioned earlier in the ep that she really wanted to win this challenge because she was passionate about it and out of everyone she seemed to go through the most detail to try to win (even getting her models hair done a very specific way).

The judges even seemed to like hers the most when discussing the outfits. She's been one of the most consistant on the show so far.

FORT Fogey
    Actually, I think the judges seemed to like Uli's more. Still, I'm on Team Uli AND Team Alison!

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Allison was robbed!
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Actually, I think the judges seemed to like Uli's more. Still, I'm on Team Uli AND Team Alison!
    I'm going by these comments

Ivanka: Every other designer couldn't get a grasp on the full look, she got the full look.

Nina: It just made sense.

Heidi: She has the vision.

They both got positive comments but it seemed, to me atleast, that from the comments during the judging that they liked Alisons more. But she seems to be doing really well so hopefully things will stay like that.

I thought Alison's dog challenge design this week was the best of the bunch and expected her to win (I was upset she didn't when I watched) but upon further viewing of the doggy episode, I could see why Uli won; Uli's dress was great and her matching dog outfit was wonderful while Alison's outfit was by far the best, her doggy outfit was very subtle in comparison.

BTW, now that Katherine is gone, Alison is my fave. designer (Team Alison all the way!) and the model-designer relationship between Alison and her model Toni is my favourite as well.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I really like her in the show so far...her work is great...and well she is beautiful!

I realy like her, but she has an odd accent and a VERY annoying lisp. She's from Brooklyn, what's up with that accent?
    Last edited by Brakhage; 07-28-2006 at 04:49 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I don't hear an accent when I hear her speak, just sounds like the standard broadcast American to me. She just has a very casual and wispy tone about her, which I actually find quite charming. The very first time I heard her speak in one of the pre-premiere commercials, my face was something like .

Quote Originally Posted by Brakhage View Post
    I realy like her, but she has an odd accent and a VERY annoying lisp. She's from Brooklyn, what's up with that accent?
    lol i know it's a really odd way of speaking and i know a lot of people who talk like that. it really bugs. like when she said "i could do whatever i wanTED"....but i still want her to win.

FORT Fogey
    A good designer and a babe to boot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast