+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Final Three Designers

Questions for the Final Three Designers

Hi, I'm not sure how much access we'll have to the final three for interviews, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to ask them any questions you might have. Post them here, and I'll try to ask them!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure how much access we'll have to the final three for interviews, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to ask them any questions you might have. Post them here, and I'll try to ask them!
    Absolutely totally and completely irrelevant to anything at all, but I am dying to know what Daniel's tattoos say. There's one on his right arm and one on his back near his left shoulderblade.

Also to all of them: win or lose, did Fashion Week live up their expectations?

AKat

Oooh, good question about the tattoos, Akat!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

For Daniel - Did you feel that your youth and relative lack of experience was an asset or a handicap?

For Santino - How do you feel about your edit on the show?

For Chloe - To my eye, your designs were the most consistently wearable. Did your experience in knowing what people actually buy color your design choices? Did you regret not "breaking out" more?

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Oooh, good question about the tattoos, Akat!
    I just started noticing about half way through this season that they seemed to show a lot of shots of Daniel without a shirt or taking one off or putting one on. The tattoos became fairly obvious then, but I just couldn't quite make out what they said.

I do have to confess too that every time I saw Dan shirtless, I would start singing, "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts". And yes, I know I'm very weird!

AKat

For Daniel - Is he going to style just clothes when the show is done or will he continue to do purses and other accessories that I love?

For Santino - Do you believe that they were trying to make you the Wendy Pepper of this season and do you think they succeeded?

For Chloe - Do you think it was a downfall for you not to have any sketches of your final designs and just work organically?

For all of them - Did they regret picking the designer they chose to help them with the final dress and, if so, why?
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

aga
    FORTified
    All Final 3 designers - What were your impressions of your competitors' collection? For example, ask Daniel V. what he thought of Chloe's and Santino's collection.

Which one of the designers who did not make it to Fashion Week, would you have wanted to see a collection from?

Santino - Do you still stand by your assertion that the sleeve on the jumpsuit that you made for Kara ripped because Kara was jumping up and down with enthusiasm?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I'll try to think of some better ones, but just off the top of my head:

Chloe - Did you feel betrayed by your fellow designers when they singled you out as the person they'd least like to see at fashion week?

Daniel - Did you feel Tim truly had little to say about your fashion week collection, or was he simply trying to drum up some drama or perhaps misdirect viewers?

Santino - What was your first collection (the one that failed) like? What do you think contributed to its lack of success? Have you shifted your tack with this new collection, or changed your aesthetic in any way as a result?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    All Final 3 designers - What were your impressions of your competitors' collection? For example, ask Daniel V. what he thought of Chloe's and Santino's collection.

Which one of the designers who did not make it to Fashion Week, would you have wanted to see a collection from?

Santino - Do you still stand by your assertion that the sleeve on the jumpsuit that you made for Kara ripped because Kara was jumping up and down with enthusiasm?
    Love these questions aga, I want to know the same thing from all of them!

I wanted to ask:
    To all three designers - How was it like pairing up with the other contestants for the final challenge? Did they help contribute or did they screw you up? For example: ask Santino, did you felt it was a good idea to have Andrae help you in that final challenge? etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    Yeah, that's what I want to know. (Niiiiiiiiick! )

Also how they felt about the show as a whole, especially Heidi, once the final surprise challenge ripped their souls out.

And if anyone would've considered pulling a Daniel Franco and auditioning for season 3 had they not made it to Fashion Week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast