+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Okay Santino frequently has a way of rubbing me the wrong way but his "Lighten Up It's Just Fashion" number amused me to no end. It belongs on Broadway!

I'd try to minicap, but honestly me short term memory is HORRIBLE. Just call me Leonard Shelby...

Part 2 of challenge is creating a visual display conveying the message day to evening.

ETA: They have 30 min to buy stuff for their visual presentation. Ooh I love arts supply stores, I have such a fetish for art supplies.

Courtney!

Diana and Marla really seem to bemuse Tim a lot this episode. They're crumpling papers for their display. Looks messy. I like Chloe & Emmett's paintings. Passersby get to vote on their fave windows.

I'd like a better look at the ensembles on the runway before I pick any favorites, but I think there are a couple I think are cute and would actually wear myself.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 01-11-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Santino can say that this challenge, because he's sure he's got it locked with what he probably assumes is the best team there, but he sure wasn't in the mood to joke the previous week when he was in the room crying over his designs...

Love his work, don't like him even a little...
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

for all the tears, fighting, anger and Drama, I really like Kara and Zulema's dress and window....
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Santino noting that no one voted for them "I looked in the [voting] box and I didn't see one ballot that had [our number] on it. I don't know how that's possible, but.. whatever"

ahahahahhahaa egotistical loon!

I loved this twist. That window challenge was tough to do in 1 hour, but Zulema and Kara may have pulled off the win with it.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

what in the world is wrong with Santino? does he want to be eliminated? he attacked Nina earlier, and now Michael??? this guy is just stupid, why in the world would you make these idiotic comments to the judges??? i hope he gets booted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    you don't think they might change their mind at the end of the show and only send home one?
    Who knows? It's certainly not impossible, with the crazy way these reality shows take liberties with their own rules all the time for the sake of twistiness.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    I loved this twist. That window challenge was tough to do in 1 hour, but Zulema and Kara may have pulled off the win with it.
    I think Zulema and Kara is gonna win, its exactly what someone had predicted earlier, Zulema wins this challenge and them demands for the walk off for the models.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Who knows? It's certainly not impossible, with the crazy way these reality shows take liberties with their own rules all the time for the sake of twistiness.
    i think they're actually going to boot two of them, but no way is Santino going home, because they have to keep Nick so he can be the most talented, yet not win.

Hiya Snowflake

I did like Zulema & Kara's window a lot. I can't even quite remember their outfit, but the visual presentation was impressive.

Walk off time! Heidi looks like she was dressed for an audition for "Chicago." He had it comin'! He had it comin'!"

+ Reply to Thread