+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runway Pics

Runway Pics

For some reason the Bravo site has done away with the full-length shots from the runway; all we get are these tinies, but they work well enough for comparison:

Andrae

Chloe

Daniel F.

Diana

Emmett (my runner-up!)

Guadalupe

Heidi

John

Kara

Kirsten (deserved to go home, I think)

Marla

Nick (my winner!! )

Raymundo

Santino

Zulema

Here are the pics from Episode 2:

Andrae

Chloe

Daniel F. (moved me more on the runway than in this pic)

Daniel V.

Diana (awesome!)

Emmett

Guadalupe (little bit of a busy mess. . .)

Kara

Kirsten (buh-bye. although the skirt is pretty cute.)

Marla

Nick

Raymundo

Santino

Zulema (this looks a mess, even from the front.)

aga
    FORTified
    MotherSister, thanks a lot!

Does anyone remember any of the model names?

I know:
    Zulema - Rachel.

Andrae - ??

Santino - ??
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Santino's model is Heather, aga. I don't recall anyone else's. I think Diana's model might be Grace. Grace is the redhead, I think.

Thank you for posting the pix. It is hard to recall when they're on the runway such a short time, then again maybe that is a good barometer of whose design stood out more.

I didn't like Emmet's pink dress - it reminded me so much of the 1980s! If that is his aesthetic fine, but it didn't thrill me... I saw it in high school!

I loved Diana's magnet dress but felt she really should've let go of the gimmick and just put buttons on the skirts to hold them together.

Chloe's teal/black dress is also 1980s-ish but Dianne was in her heyday in the late 70s early 80s and probably loved it.

Andrae's and Zulema's dresses look like a hot mess. The very uninspired top is likely what really cost Kirsten points. At least the others tried they probably thought. Not to try harder - I think they'd see that as insulting considering how many people wanted on that show.

Kara has a point of view - Guadalupe is too complicated/fussy - Emmet is a bit blah - Daniel V's dresses don't ever seem to fit correctly - Daniel F's dresses are very nicely tailored, but don't grab me - a bit dark always too, although he can't help what he wore I know - John Wade's orange "Rit dye" dress would not have been AS bad without that horrific brown panel in the center... at least he could've done something interesting in the middle part of that dress. And the shape was uninspired too. He should have taken at least 8 more hours if not all week. Zulema's dress looks like a sweater that shrank (maybe Andrae cried on it??).

I think Nick's orange suit dress didn't do better because we all know Michael Kors hates "Matchy matchy". The detailing was nice though. I think Santino's muslin dress won because of his attention to detail and it felt a bit more original than most of the others'.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Santino's model is Heather, aga. I don't recall anyone else's. I think Diana's model might be Grace. Grace is the redhead, I think.

Thank you for posting the pix. It is hard to recall when they're on the runway such a short time, then again maybe that is a good barometer of whose design stood out more.

I didn't like Emmet's pink dress - it reminded me so much of the 1980s! If that is his aesthetic fine, but it didn't thrill me... I saw it in high school!

I loved Diana's magnet dress but felt she really should've let go of the gimmick and just put buttons on the skirts to hold them together.

Chloe's teal/black dress is also 1980s-ish but Dianne was in her heyday in the late 70s early 80s and probably loved it.

Andrae's and Zulema's dresses look like a hot mess. The very uninspired top is likely what really cost Kirsten points. At least the others tried they probably thought. Not to try harder - I think they'd see that as insulting considering how many people wanted on that show.

Kara has a point of view - Guadalupe is too complicated/fussy - Emmet is a bit blah - Daniel V's dresses don't ever seem to fit correctly - Daniel F's dresses are very nicely tailored, but don't grab me - a bit dark always too, although he can't help what he wore I know - John Wade's orange "Rit dye" dress would not have been AS bad without that horrific brown panel in the center... at least he could've done something interesting in the middle part of that dress. And the shape was uninspired too. He should have taken at least 8 more hours if not all week. Zulema's dress looks like a sweater that shrank (maybe Andrae cried on it??).

I think Nick's orange suit dress didn't do better because we all know Michael Kors hates "Matchy matchy". The detailing was nice though. I think Santino's muslin dress won because of his attention to detail and it felt a bit more original than most of the others'.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Thanks, Jafo's Princess!

+ Reply to Thread