+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zulema Griffin - Season 2

Total bitch. The South African chick's reaction to her "I don't believe in fairness" statement was priceless.

Also, she was sort of a flop in the second challenge.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

With her attitude, watching her get eliminated will be magical
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

She reminder me so much of Kara Suan that I kept thinking; CLONE.

But she has more attitude and the nasty side that Kara hide and denied she had.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen View Post
    i have the feeling she is this season's kara saun, and i hope she is, she's a keeper.
    She may prove later on that she has talent like Kara Saun but her attitude is like Wendy's.

another reality tv black woman with attitude... I don't even want to watch her because it will hurt me too badly...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fanatic
    How the heck did she make the dress that short? And why didn't she take her jeans and make it longer by adding something, anything to hide the butt. I felt bad for the model who had to walk down wearing that awful outfit while her butt is being exposed on national TV. It's embarassing and degrading to her.

Zulema

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
    How the heck did she make the dress that short? And why didn't she take her jeans and make it longer by adding something, anything to hide the butt. I felt bad for the model who had to walk down wearing that awful outfit while her butt is being exposed on national TV. It's embarassing and degrading to her.
    And what was up with her blaming the dress's shortness on the model? She basically said, in response to the accusation that the dress was too short, that it was because the model had a big booty. Also, in the previews for next week, when she has to choose a model, she tells a few of them to have a "walk off!" Someone has been watching too much Zoolander.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26 View Post
    And what was up with her blaming the dress's shortness on the model? She basically said, in response to the accusation that the dress was too short, that it was because the model had a big booty. Also, in the previews for next week, when she has to choose a model, she tells a few of them to have a "walk off!" Someone has been watching too much Zoolander.
    Yeah, I wonder what the deal is about that???
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister View Post
    She looks so sweet! I like her style. She looks fun and hip, and if she brings all that spirit and energy to her clothes she.could.go.all.the.way (I say in my Howard Cosell voice, lol).
    Just goes to show how deceiving pictures can be. Ah, well. So she's a jerk, and her designs so far have been subpar to say the least compared to some of the others like Nick and Emmett.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    She may prove later on that she has talent like Kara Saun but her attitude is like Wendy's.
    that's exactly what I was thinking. But I believe her attitude may just be a front, to intimidate other contestants.

+ Reply to Thread