+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Emmett McCarthy - Season 2

Is the one on the right Santino?

LOL sorry SnowflakeGirl - I wasn't trying to be scary, honest! Note to self: do not make a T shirt of that for SnowflakeGirl for Christmas...

The guy on the left kinda resembles Jake Busey too.

aww... now i gotta make a new icon

Nooo! Poor SuperBrat! Your Emmett icon is so cute!

I was sad to see Emmett go. I really didn't understand the big fuss made over his costume at all. It was nowhere near "vulgar"! And oh to be unceremoniously dismissed in a fuschia stretch lycra with puffy sleeves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    LOL sorry SnowflakeGirl - I wasn't trying to be scary, honest! Note to self: do not make a T shirt of that for SnowflakeGirl for Christmas...
    Please don't! I'd rather take the lump of coal.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Duly noted!

ITA, there was NOTHING vulgar about anything in the show, unless ugly = vulgar then Santino's was... or unless using cutesie words for um, y'know = vulgar and then that blond magazine editor was. What was wrong with her voice, anyway?

"The skirt just bothered me Tremen-dous-ly. Simply too much tootie being exposed." Huh?? Speakensee English?

If seeing some skater panties peek out from a skating dress gave her the vapors, she really should not be a fashion editor, IMO. I think she had a mental block. And did she take into account this type of outfit really needs a fitting... There is no 'crotchal area' on a dressmaker dummy.

What does she do when she watches Olympic swimming or gymnastics competitions and sees swimsuits or leotards? I mean, it's like she channeled Queen Victoria or something - if Queen Victoria watched Facts of Life.

Just way too much tootie! In a pink shirt! What a way to go out.

Duly noted!

ITA, there was NOTHING vulgar about anything in the show, unless ugly = vulgar then Santino's was... or unless using cutesie words for um, y'know = vulgar and then that blond magazine editor was. What was wrong with her voice, anyway?

"The skirt just bothered me Tremen-dous-ly. Simply too much tootie being exposed." Huh?? Speakensee English?

If seeing some skater panties peek out from a skating dress gave her the vapors, she really should not be a fashion editor, IMO. I think she had a mental block. And did she take into account this type of outfit really needs a fitting... There is no 'crotchal area' on a dressmaker dummy.

What does she do when she watches Olympic swimming or gymnastics competitions and sees swimsuits or leotards? I mean, it's like she channeled Queen Victoria or something - if Queen Victoria watched Facts of Life.

Just way too much tootie! In a pink shirt! What a way to go out.

So true. The clown suit that Santino made should have been out. And, it's so wrong to pretend that a woman's privates fully and adequately covered by underwear is sleezy. Now, if other parts were showing through, I would agree. I liked his design. I think he's out because he's not as strange as Santino. Maybe Santino is this years Austin, stuck in his own design paradigm.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Yep good points Weinie!

That blond lady sounded like Thurston Howell with his retainer in.

FORT Fan
    I don't want to be catty; but how much botox did Emmett have in his forehead? The man could barely crack a smile let alone any other kind of emotions after his elimination...

Obviously women's wear isn't his forte; but I give Emmett props for trying.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Proof positive that Emmett McCarthy really does resemble a Keane painting.

Aaaaaah!

A short time from now, we'll all get a phone call. A voice will say "Seven days." And in seven days, we'll all die.

I saw just as much tootie on Daniel V's design! And one other that escapes me...can anyone remember who else had nice fanny exposure on their's? So I don't buy the vulgar comment based on too much tootie!!

I saw just as much tootie on Daniel V's design! And one other that escapes me...can anyone remember who else had nice fanny exposure on their's?
    Well - depends if you mean fanny in the American sense or in the British sense! Pretty sure the woman meant the British sense.

Nick's costume was pretty much entirely open in front.

I did not feel ANY of the costumes were vulgar. Not unless this were Victorian England. Maybe they should've all come out in burkas. Is that the in thing on the ice now, for Elle magazine?

Watch the episode again, they have a still photo of Sasha with pretty much full on tootie pose. That comment (by Thurston) was just ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast