+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

I saw the photo just fine when I copied and pasted that address (minus the slashes in front of the word photos - try removing those slashes to get a live link, Akat).

He does look a bit nerdy, mainly due to his short hair - that makes him look very 1950s! So he's a drama geek... so was I! I wonder if he was on stage or designed costumes? He was on the swim team too. If I weren't married I'd go grrrr.

He does resemble Daniel Day Lewis, Akat. You're right - I can see it now that you say that. I notice some of the designers have some type of face that makes everyone say "where have I seen them before?" Santino = Rasputin or General Zod; Andrae = Angelina Jolie's brother, and now Daniel = Daniel

Good sleuthing!

By the way everyone, the bonus video for Episode 9 (Flower Power) on the official website, has some very touching video of Daniel talking about the first time he 'came out' to his parents.

www.bravotv.com/project_runway

PS, he has the "Serenity Prayer" as his yearbook quote. I wonder why?

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I saw the photo just fine when I copied and pasted that address (minus the slashes in front of the word photos - try removing those slashes to get a live link, Akat).

He does look a bit nerdy, mainly due to his short hair - that makes him look very 1950s! So he's a drama geek... so was I! I wonder if he was on stage or designed costumes? He was on the swim team too. If I weren't married I'd go grrrr.

He does resemble Daniel Day Lewis, Akat. You're right - I can see it now that you say that. I notice some of the designers have some type of face that makes everyone say "where have I seen them before?" Santino = Rasputin or General Zod; Andrae = Angelina Jolie's brother, and now Daniel = Daniel

Good sleuthing!

By the way everyone, the bonus video for Episode 9 (Flower Power) on the official website, has some very touching video of Daniel talking about the first time he 'came out' to his parents.

www.bravotv.com/project_runway

PS, he has the "Serenity Prayer" as his yearbook quote. I wonder why?
    Brandy,

I was trying NOT to get a live link. I had originally posted the entire address with the http in the URL brackets, and it came off as a valid link, but it didn't work. I didn't have time to investigate, but I suspect the site where it is doesn't allow outside embedded links. I then tried to post it without the URL code and it still came up as a valid link, but one that didn't work. I had run out of options by then, so I just deleted everything before the //

Sorry for all the trouble I put you through. If I had had more time, I would have tried to figure out something better. At least it's still up and you could find it.

I wonder if the short hair was connected to the swim team? Anyway, he looks a lot better now. I hope he wins so we can see more of him around.

AKat

He looked just fine then, too. He is a handsome guy! And I used to love the 1950s. I lived for "Happy Days" back in the day, same as some love "That 70s Show" today.

Swim team - yes that makes sense. D'oh! On my part.

Sorry I didn't understand about the link. Here I thought I was so clever and solving things. Lol. I guess my withdrawal symptoms were showing. I get so weak in between episodes! Then I watch almost every repeat (via TiVo) to catch every little nuance. Gosh, I need a 12 step group!!!

Anyway, you sure didn't put me out at all!!! I really appreciated the yearbook link. And yes, he's very handsome today too, his hairstyle now really works for him and his dress sense and above all his personality too! I bet he wins, and I think he will also be a very popular designer (in his career) overseas. There is a real European flair about him somehow as well.

Moi

And yes, he's very handsome today too, his hairstyle now really works for him and his dress sense and above all his personality too! I bet he wins, and I think he will also be a very popular designer (in his career) overseas. There is a real European flair about him somehow as well.
    I just hope the "Makeover" next show doesn't involve him getting a haircut -- though I think it could use some styling!

AKat

I hope not, too... or at least, if so, that whoever makes him over has great taste and sense!! Hopefully if he has to get a haircut, then at least it should be better than he already has.

Hopefully it'll just be temporary stuff like makeup and clothes. That might be entertaining and funny! I hope this isn't a spoiler. But the title is already in tv listings, so... (and we're still not sure about what they'll do, ourselves).

Moi
    It's too bad Emmett isn't around for this if they are doing clothes. He would shine.

AKat

And it would be fun to see someone make Emmett over as a punk rocker or something. Hehee.

And it would be fun to see someone make Emmett over as a punk rocker or something. Hehee.
    Haha, Billy Idol meets Martha Stewart. Back to Daniel, until he said so, I never knew Michigan was part of the Bible Belt. I guess he would know, since he's from there. I just assumed the Bible Belt was The South

It isn't - not that I've heard of! I have family there. Michigan is not part of the Bible belt... I think he misused that phrase, to convey a feeling. The Bible belt is across the Mason Dixon line and on down South. What he experienced is much more likely WASP repression rather than Bible Belt Baptist beliefs.

FORT Regular
    He is constantly flooring me- outwardly,I would never have guessed he was a designing genius and he is the sue bet to walk away winning this!

+ Reply to Thread