+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

I think he's this year's Jay... flying under the radar, doing well enough to keep going and then he could very well put some magic out of a hat and win this thing at the end, if he makes it that far. He gets along well with other designers and will likely go along with the program if he does win, unlike Jay who walked away from the Banana Republic contract, which the show may not have wanted him to do (follow up publicity).

He's likable mainly because I have not seen him trash talk anyone he's working with. Another positive quality if hiring someone.

FORT Newbie

Good Guy

Dan I don't think would trash talk. He is an all around great guy. I hope he goes far, I know he has the talent!
    GO DAN!

Well, tell us more! It needn't be dirt. Did he draw in his notebooks during class? Was he in art competitions? Did he know then he wanted to design? Etc., etc.

FORT Newbie
    Dan was always into his art and was always so friendly to everyone he met. He started designing during high school and had his friends model his clothing. He also taught dance classes which couple of my friends took.
    I don't think Dan has ever had any dirt on him he is an all around great guy.

Thanks!

I didn't mean it that way, I just meant I wasn't digging for private info etc. or tabloid stuff Just curious if he was already into art and design then. This is just what I'd hope to hear. He's truly a creative person and started early. Well that bodes well for his long term success IMO. Sounds like a good guy and I am sure he will be successful no matter what happens with PR.

And right now he could actually win this, by being low key, flying under the radar til the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

And right now he could actually win this, by being low key, flying under the radar til the end.
    I don't know about winning it, but I could see him in the final three. He kind of reminds me of Kevin from Season 1, in both personality and design.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I didn't see the first episodes of last season. I don't think Daniel will win it either... but I'm ready to be surprised I don't count him out entirely, like I would Marla or some others. (coughLupecough)

He's very low key. I almost forgot he was still in the competition.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, he did 'captain' one of the successful design teams, so I guess somebody saw something. And his team won! This was the lingerie competition that Santino should have been sent home on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

True - Santino = terrible team leader, blamed Emmett who was only trying to please him, and the results were unsaleable/unwearable. At least Daniel F's were saleable, but, I guess the judges were looking more for overall innovation (but, Nina said Santino's weren't innovative?!) and also felt Daniel had his chance last year. And were tired of Daniel's dithering.

But I'd hire Daniel if I wanted something to wear, so far, before any of the others. Partly due to his dedication to perfectionism in construction, and partly because none of the others design at all for most women. Chloe's dresses are cute, but for young folk really. Most people who are older or with curves, aren't gonna look their best in her clingy jersey dresses. Daniel's things do tend to look alike but really so do some of the other designers' things.

+ Reply to Thread