+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

I totally agree with you, Gizmo! I think Jay had this attitude: Been there, done that, done it way better!

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatdoll View Post
    I totally agree with you, Gizmo! I think Jay had this attitude: Been there, done that, done it way better!

That was my whole opinion on it as well (stated earlier upthread.) I was a big Jay fan last season, but his attitude towards Chloe was just...snooty.

Chloe's turned out a lot quieter than I thought she would be (of course, with personalities like Santino, Zulema or even Nick, who I love, around, it's probably hard to be heard/stand out.) She may very well get to the top 3. I didn't name her as one of my picks, but I do think she's quite talented, and hasn't really missed the mark, like Santino has (and like Andrae has) before.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I'm not sure if Chloe will make. In my opinion, the only way she will make it to top 3 is if she does something different from what she regularly does. Use different colors, have a different structure. She's getting too repetetive for my taste, although I do love her designs.

I'm not sure if Chloe will make. In my opinion, the only way she will make it to top 3 is if she does something different from what she regularly does.
    I agree, though I wouldn't have before Tim's "tough love" speech. I found what Tim said interesting because there is sooo much of the judges' conversations that we don't hear. It seems like they are on to Chloe's limits and maybe not as enamored as we have been led to believe. That said, I think they do appreciate her professionalism and construction skills ... and her designs are thought out and generally (the now seemingly ubiquitous) "woman friendly."

well, another way we can think about Chloe's designs is that they all do tie in together in some ways, which means she can probably make a line for the fashion show...an incredible line at that! in all honesty, there hasnt been anything of Chloe's that i didnt like, except for maybe the Barbie one...the lingerie one too, but that's was more Daniel's fault...I'm rooting for Chloe all the way!

FORT Fogey
    I'm not sure if Chloe will make. In my opinion, the only way she will make it to top 3 is if she does something different from what she regularly does. Use different colors, have a different structure. She's getting too repetetive for my taste, although I do love her designs.
    I agree. She will make it to the top 3 if she is safe for the rest of the challenges. She doesnt have to win, she just can't can't lose.

If there is a situation where all of the dresses are good and one has to be chosen as the least creative she could bite the dust. I can hear the critique now. Too safe.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82 View Post
    Maybe you should watch the episode again! lol He said he knew about the time contrsraint, and doing a building, but that she didn't do it right, that there was not enough similiar between her inspiration and the dress... he was saying he knew all about the time, so not to even try to give him that excuse.. he was very b*tchy with her.
    I stand corrected. I don't fault him for being bitchy in his critique. It is the nature of all judging on all reality shows and I enjoy it.

Reality tv judging or not, I still hated Jay's attitude toward all the contestants.

The Next Lost Housewives fayewong's Avatar
    same here.i still hated jay's attitude...
    he was once in the contest. and he should be the first to know about TIME CONSTRAINT. he could've just kept quiet or not begin a b*tch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fayewong View Post
    same here.i still hated jay's attitude...
    he was once in the contest. and he should be the first to know about TIME CONSTRAINT. he could've just kept quiet or not begin a b*tch about it.
    It was a bad strategy/slip for Chloe to mention the time constraint. At least her dress was finished--it might not be exactly what she would have done if she had more time, but it looked complete and well-done. And, I don't think she was using the time thing as an excuse, merely saying that if she had more time, she would have done something a little different--seems fairly logical to me.

I wonder if the judges know how much time they have for each of the challenges. Even last season, there was some variability in the time for each challenge. This year it seems like there is generally less time--for this one, there was about 6 hours for them to make the dress?? Yikes!

Jay had twice as long to do his BR dress, IIRC.

+ Reply to Thread