+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Chloe is the queen of the left handed compliment.

First, about Kirsten - "I didn't want Kirsten to leave. BUT I feel her leaving was correct. She was not the most talented."

Now, TO Daniel F - "You're such a good person. To me that is more important than being a great designer."

BWAH!
    OMG, that is so funny.

When she said that, at first I was like "aww, how seet." But now I'm not sure.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fogey
    Did anybody else wonder - what was with the lingering Chloe morning butt shot? Camera men come on. LOL
    They were saying when it seems she is giving a compliment she's talking out of her a$$?

Chloe is the queen of the left handed compliment.

First, about Kirsten - "I didn't want Kirsten to leave. BUT I feel her leaving was correct. She was not the most talented."

Now, TO Daniel F - "You're such a good person. To me that is more important than being a great designer."

BWAH!
    She seemed so shaken up that i didn't know what to think. She was really upset, but she almost emphasized the "being a great designer" part. Still not sure what to think!

Austin - LOL I did'nt think of that...

denise XX - I dunno - can't decide if she's just that snobbish (like the comment about "Diana needs a makeover" too), or if it is unconscious and she sort of blurts out what she feels a la Jay but in a subtler way... soft voice and all but - LOL! It isn't aggressive, but maybe it's a bit passive aggressive. "Wow I was being all mean to you and now you turn around and act completely noble... I still think your designs suck but, thanks for not stabbing me in the back"

I think part of it was she realised she may have been a bit hasty to offer him up - and he kept his word not to oust them. But part of her still would not compliment his designs. LOL! So it's some of both... but still bitchy IMO.

FORT Fogey
    I dunno - can't decide if she's just that snobbish (like the comment about "Diana needs a makeover" too), or if it is unconscious and she sort of blurts out what she feels a la Jay but in a subtler way... soft voice and all but - LOL!
    I tend to lean towards the subconscious blurting things out...I don't think she is purposely being catty or mean. With a little bit of that snobbish attitude you mentioned. Probably her close friends would say that's her sense of humor. I can picture her and her girlfriends sitting at an outside restaurant somewhere commenting on the clothes and hair styles of the women who walk past them.

aga
    FORTified
    She didn't show the most winning personality in the previous episode, but I am not yet ready to label her a complete jerk.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    She didn't show the most winning personality in the previous episode, but I am not yet ready to label her a complete jerk.
    Word to this. Also, outside of personality, I think she's got the goods to go all the way... she and Nick are both on my "going far into the competition" radar.
    Last edited by whitsun9; 12-31-2005 at 12:14 AM.

No, I wouldn't call her a jerk at all. (But) I think you nailed it with the "commenting on women passing by" thing - and we've all been on the other end of that before, so, she could stand to think twice about that, before she gets into the big leagues. No celebs or society ladies going for a fitting want to feel gossiped about behind their backs.

"Oh we've really got to get her to cut her hair" "Can't she lose just a little weight?" or "She just can't wear clothes well" etc. I think maybe she's been in a sheltered world, big fish/small pond a little long. But yes she's got the goods... just a minor outlook adjustment, that's all.

FORT Regular
    Yep I think Chloe, Nick and Santino for the final 3.

Thank you for thinking the same as me!I have been thinking that since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaW View Post
    Thank you for thinking the same as me!I have been thinking that since the beginning.
    I have too... but lately I've been thinking Santino is going to be the upset; i.e. he will make it to final five, but not final three.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread