+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That's nutty!

Hip!
    Hip!
    HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't surprise me they picked Jay....

Certainly Wendy wasn't quite in Jay and Kara's class.

but if they had given it to Kara, considering the shoe debacle, there was a change Wendy and Jay could have found grounds for a law suit.

Regarding the models, it doesn't seem to me that they are fairly judged. Not like they are on America's Next Top Model, etc.

The only bad part of Kara Saun not winning is it probably pleased Wendy.

Aside from the fact that I'd actually looked at the pictures of the various collections in advance, and my personal opinion that Wendy wasn't in the same league as the other two, I suspected that she had been the first out from her MSNBC interview because if she'd won, she wouldn't have been able to restrain herself from being even more smug and conceited. And if Kara Saun had won, she probably would have been more pissed and obnoxious.

Congrats to Julia, as well!

Yay for Jay!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Did anybody notice Ann on there
    No! I missed her, darn the luck.

Anyway, HURRAY FOR JAY! :

Awesome news, I'm ever so pleased! And I'm sure Kara will succeed regardless. Of all the contestants, I think she needed the prize the least, as she's already well established in the business and on her way to the top already.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I am so happy for Jay

Quote Originally Posted by PJinNH
    Regarding the models, it doesn't seem to me that they are fairly judged. Not like they are on America's Next Top Model, etc.
    Yeah, there's a whole other show devoted to that. Though I felt so bad for Melissa the instant Wendy picked her. Geez, thanks but no thanks! Then the look on Melissa's face when Wendy goes backstage, she looks like, "Well there goes my shot at the Elle spread."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    The Michael Kors comment that the best he could say about Skank is that she is tenacious" was priceless - so much for the discussion on here that the judges were not clued in to her machinations during the show. Her dismissal was actually cruel - but deserved. As Jay's sister? said to him over the phone - she made her bed - when Jay started to feel sorry for Skunkzilla. Using her daugher as a stage prop was just weird.

Side comment: Since Jay won, is he going to go get liposuction and get out of Pennsylvania?? HEHE!!

+ Reply to Thread