+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2-17 Recap: Designing While Intoxicated on Project Drunkway

Wooo! It was like reliving the excitement. Good job, Hepcat.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Ace recap, Hep! These types of interview show are so hard to recap, but you did an outstanding job! I myself missed the first 20 minutes of the episode, but reading your recap it feels like I didn't miss a thing. In fact, I love hearing your perspective on everything.

Thanks so much, and I can't wait for the finale!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

This show was a hoot! But correct me if I'm wrong, did Robert say "hippo" for "hippie", or was it Jay? I didn't tape it so I'm not sure.

Nothing will stop me from loving Kara Saun (that name just rolls off the tongue, and she's so extremely talented and self-possessed), Jay and my sweet, sweet Austin. I don't care if Austin is costumey. I'm a little costumey myself. I thought his get-up for the reunion was a riot. He has the look to carry it. He can design for me any day.

I hate to hate, but I hate Wendy.

Fabulous recap, Hepcat! That has to be difficult to recap that format of a show, but you were still able to infuse your wit throughout.

Great recap hepcat!
    Definitely better than the actual show

BTW - LOVE the new av!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12