+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models

FORT Newbie

i love project runway!

I love this show. It's so awsome. I think joy's boyfriend in the mickey mouse shirt was hot too. joy is my fave. she is so beautiful and seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    I heard that after the show, her agency was begging her to come back. She actually is a pretty successful model.
    O.O I wonder what weirdos hired her after the show. I'm sorry, but I don't get it. lol If someone is high maintenance, why would you want them?

FORT Newbie

cocaine

i agree that morganza is a crack head

The January Issue of GLAMOUR Magazine with Josie Maran on the cover
    Page 22 "Beauty Tips" for shiny hair.
    Is it me or is that Morgan?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    Yes Morgan is weird, eratic, and maybe difficult, but cocaine addiction? How do you assume that?
    I am really not assuming that but making the observation that some of her behavior mimic's a cocaine addiction.

FORT Fogey
    I love Morganzilla. If she gets kicked off the show, maybe they could keep her around to distract and annoy without actually having to model!

From Tim's take: The designers have to stop playing runway roulette with Morgan - her walk isn't that good!

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    I really liked Alison and Julia.

I love Morgan too, she's hilarious to watch and I hope she stays around. My favorite model is still Martinique though I really like Jenny now, I hope Kara keeps picking her as the two of them obviously work well together. I'm guessing that Erin is the next model gone, she's a pretty girl but she can't walk, she takes short, choppy steps and with Morgan, Melissa and Martinique around, her poor walk is even more apparent. Also, Alexandra kept picking her and with Alexandra gone, I doubt any of the others will choose her.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I love Morgan too, she's hilarious to watch and I hope she stays around. My favorite model is still Martinique though I really like Jenny now, I hope Kara keeps picking her as the two of them obviously work well together. I'm guessing that Erin is the next model gone, she's a pretty girl but she can't walk, she takes short, choppy steps and with Morgan, Melissa and Martinique around, her poor walk is even more apparent. Also, Alexandra kept picking her and with Alexandra gone, I doubt any of the others will choose her.

I think based on the preview Morgan goes home next week.

i loved Jay's quote when he was like
    "she was planted here by evil"
    that and
    "I'm in a swimsuit lets go to the beach BLARRRRGH!!!"

FORT Fogey
    In the preview Robert says something about not wanting any more Drama (cut to Morgan looking sheepish). In the end lineup, there is one blonde. That makes me sad, because I like Julia a lot too. She's got a great look. Morgans not even that pretty, but her attitude is great!

+ Reply to Thread