+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kara - The Professional

another great design from kara. and she seems to be able to deal with the stress and time lines of the show without any problems.

I also liked her dress this week, very pretty, and she really earned points in my eyes for being so nice and caring to one of her competitors, i.e. helping give Wendy a makeover (and Lordy Lord, someone had to, am I right? ).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She gave Wendy a makeover? Gah, where was I?? I don't remember that

I love Kara's designs. She's the only one (I can think of right now) who I've adored all 3 of her designs. Like Robert, I didn't like his 1st or 3rd one, I didn't like Austin's 2nd one... but Kara? All 3 of hers are perfect!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I really like Kara's designs - but I'm a bit worried that she might not give us anything new after a few weeks. I can definitely see some repetitiveness in her work.

Oh well, she's doing a great job nevertheless.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I love Kara's designs. She's the only one (I can think of right now) who I've adored all 3 of her designs. Like Robert, I didn't like his 1st or 3rd one, I didn't like Austin's 2nd one... but Kara? All 3 of hers are perfect!
    Oh yes I too agree! All her designs so far have been amazing! Austin is a close second for me, the second design wasn't too bad - I like the top part as I thought it was rather creative.

Haha this is going to be the replacement for ANTM for me

She gave Wendy a makeover? Gah, where was I??
    Were you blinded by Robertness, perhaps?

Anyway, Frosty, I'm not surprised you didn't notice, because ultimately it didn't seem to "take" (I guess Wendy's just beyond repair) but Kara did try to make her over, doing her hair and makeup, which I just think was super-sweet of her. Kara thought by giving Wendy a younger, hipper look, the judges might respond to her better.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She gave Wendy a makeover? Gah, where was I?? I don't remember that
    Good thing Tyra wasn't there -- I hesitate to think what they'd do to Wendy. Then again, maybe that's who was responsible for Wendy's present hair dye job -- I believe I've seen something similar recently.

I think I was Snowy, I'm still a bit flustered! Who doesn't like a man who's caring enough to console his competitor?? Maybe when/if they rerun it, I'll be able to pick it out.

Closet, they'd probably give her bright blonde hair "to bring out her eyes" but then add a couple of red streaks so the focus is divided between her eyes and evil satantic interior.

Kara is my favorite, I liked her to begin with but she had me at "tragic". I love all 3 of her designs and I agree with Sher, she's got a great eye for style.

Kara trying to help Wendy was the point at which I moved her into my top two favorites along with Austin. I've liked all of her designs too.

+ Reply to Thread