+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robert - The Player

Yeah, apparently he was doing a backflip on it, big showoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Yeah, apparently he was doing a backflip on it, big showoff.
    Frosty, I had no idea you were so young (we all hate you now, you know that right? ). Don't despair -- it'd take you a good five months to track him down, learn his likes/dislikes, habits, etc. and stalk him like any good predatory teenage Lolita-wannabee would. You have just enough time! (And maybe you can get some clothes out of it, too!)

Closet Fan.

*takes notes* Gotcha. I'm currently looking through the yellow pages in the Bronx's phonebooks to see if I can get his phone number.

But then again, I need to figure out a plan to juggle him in between Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, and Ryan Reynolds.

No idea who Ryan Reynolds is, but Tom Cruise is too old for you, well past his prime. Let's eliminate him and make some room for Robert, huh?

I know the perfect approach...you'll be old enough to audition for ANTM Cycle 5, but you need a knock 'em dead wardrobe to impress the semi-finals panel and clinch a spot. Can you come up and see some of his sketch books?(Suggestion: go for the episode 2 pantsuit, skip the episode 3 amalgamation dress.)

just from the blip in the previews, when robert is doing that flip on the bar of the scaffolding, then moments later is seen lying on the ground, my first thought was that he tore something in his shoulder... like ripped his rotator cuff. some sort of injury that disabled him from continuing in the competition. if you can't sew on this program, you're totally screwed.
    Last edited by sher; 12-20-2004 at 04:35 PM.

Oh, too old too..smold?

Sher, I think he probably got a head injury. For some reason, I feel he really hit his head hard on the cement and by the way he was lying just seemed like he hit his head. Of course, Im probably very off.

Closet, presenting Ryan Reynolds:

I doubt he hurt himself too much, the previews are very misleading on this show, like the fight in this weeks episode between Robert and Jay which turned out to be playful. I hope he isn't leaving soon, he's easy on the eye!

Hopefully he'll design a great dress on the next show as I'd hate too see him leave over Wendy, I think he's more talented. I really liked his dress when I first saw it, the blue worked really well and then he had to change his mind, as soon he got out the leopard print I knew he'd be at the bottom regardless of how it looked.

That's true Fanatic...yeah it's probably nothing and he'll just get up and laugh about it.

i hope it's nothing b/c i think he's talented. he just needs time to redeem himself from the ice blue animal print fiasco.

Q:What was your most embarrassing moment?
    My mother used to dress me. When I was six, I went to a Broadway show as a sailor boy, white sandals, knee high socks, white shorts, sailor cap.

Think he'll change it now to "trying to impress some chick and making a complete ass of myself on National TV by ending up in the ER"?

Maybe the next challenge should be "design a flattering hospital gown?"
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast