+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: 11/2 Project Runway 16 Show Thread

Re: 11/2 Project Runway 16 Show Thread

Absolutely: Brandon, Kentaro, and Ayana are the top three with Kenya who is time and time again finishing as the bridesmaid and never the bride.

It does feel as if production is dragging Margarita over the finish line, and there must be a logical answer to the question, "Why?"

Of course, Margarita is there to make it possible for Kenya to be filmed showing at Fashion Week as a first time forth. There's no other good reason that I can think of ...

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

.Interestingly, the judges poo-pooed one designer because her model was wearing sandals instead of appropriate footwear for winter. Yet, Brandon's model was not only wearing high heeled sandals she also sported a crop top. Not a peep from the judges.
    He's a one trick pony. There's a difference between being recognizable vs. repetitive. Brandon falls in the latter group.
    He bores me. I know what's coming down the runway week after week.
    I'm impressed with someone like Ayana, who really is forging her own trail with the tricky task of creating beautiful modern/timeless clothes that fall witan the sometimes tough rules of what constitutes modesty. She is bringing a new, fresh voice to tis market.
    I don't have any issues with Margarita. I get that she lets other people get inside her head. She's aware of it, too. No one picked her as someone they'd bring to fashion week. Sometimes the hurt is so strong it needs to come out. She definitely has the talent. But, she's so focused on everyone else she is unable to focus on her goals.. There's definitely a huge insecurity issue hindering her. I feel like I am witnessing individual journeys and growing pains.
    This week Kentaros model looked like she was having a fight with her bathrobe and the bathrobe won.
    Photobabe and Kicksave1052 like this.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    This week Kentaros model looked like she was having a fight with her bathrobe and the bathrobe won.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

FORT Fogey

They did mention the strappy shoes as being inappropriate to Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    They did mention the strappy shoes as being inappropriate to Brandon
    Yep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456