+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: 11/2 Project Runway 16 Show Thread

Re: 11/2 Project Runway 16 Show Thread

To me, Kenya's outfit wasn't weak. It just clashed with the topper. Ayana's under outfit was constructed intentionally and, IMO, is bad design. With that said, it's obvious that Ayana never intended the coat/jacket removed given her aesthetic. What Margarita threw together was even less than an afterthought.

Could be the other designers no longer give a rats ass about Margarita after getting to know her. Full of herself. Gossipy. Mean girl, even. No real sense of style.

FORT Fan

All five are not showing at fashion week. Two of them will be eliminated when they show their "best" items in the collection for the judges. Nothing new here.

I mentioned Kenya's scarf previously. She's worn it as a top, a skirt, a shawl, etc. It needs to be burned.
    Trust Me!

I agree about the scarf. She was wearing such a bright and interesting print blouse (with peplum) but we didn't get to really see it. Please, even if the scarf is your good luck piece, don't wear it on the Fashion Week runway. Oh, and her "I love it" print was a plaid, not what she called it. It looked like a rough wool, but was said to be soft.

Brandon grew up in Utah and still miss-stepped with the crop top and sandals. They didn't like his purse although it was made from the same material as the coat. Yes, he is getting more and more cocky.

I was glad Kentaro went back to HIS basics. I hope he gets Meisha as a model for his show.

Ayana should have splattered the coat on a flat surface, not on a hanger. I agree that it looked dirty rather than specifically artful.

I liked Margarita in the beginning, but the whiny edge that has entered her voice sets my teeth on edge. She once said she designs for regular women (off the rack) but she melts when her model is other than size -0-. Anyway, she's there at the end.

I always like the home visits, but with five, they will be so rushed in editing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

It would have been funny if they'd made the designers wear what they had created, and then sent them back to the ice bar. The designers who didn't freeze to death first would go to Fashion Week. Which would have knocked Brandon out REAL fast. How in the world did he go through with a winter outfit that featured a crop top, shorts, and high-heeled sandals? He HAS to be blackmailing the judges with dirty pictures of Nina, Zac, Heidi and Tim throwing an orgy.
    I'm Paula.

I havenít seen this episode yet, but Iím laughing reading through all the comments! Shorts, crop top, winter, ya those go together! Lol

Ack! the episodes are no longer available on the Lifetime sight to watch, they are locked Why are so many networks going to this?? If I had cable (which they want me to sign in with) um, I wouldn't be trying to watch the episodes on your websight *sigh*

Anybody have ideas for where the episodes are available for free still?
    Arielflies and Photobabe like this.

Margarita should be out.

She is the ONLY person to successfully make Liriano look larger than she is.

Plus, that gap in the dress that needed sewing closed is 99.9999% of time auto eliminated status in this round. Coat was nothing too.

Really finals should be Brandon, Kentaro and a sewing fight between Kenya and Ayana, with the latter winning.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by calicokat View Post
    Ack! the episodes are no longer available on the Lifetime sight to watch, they are locked Why are so many networks going to this?? If I had cable (which they want me to sign in with) um, I wouldn't be trying to watch the episodes on your websight *sigh*

Anybody have ideas for where the episodes are available for free still?
    youtube - people post episodes of a lot of TV shows and movies.
    No goat killers on my island.

Disappointed, wish they had skipped this week and last week and just go straight to Fashion Week.
    woodiedog and Kfou like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Newbie

I am getting tired that every season, they don't follow through and eliminate as many as they say they are going to. Especially when one of the contestants failed.

Margarita's dress was not even finished, so basically, it was unwearable. What happened to them wanting quality? Tim keeps saying "the finishes need to be impeccable", but that doesn't seem to be the case. Liris is so exotic looking, she pulled the outfit off, but that fur dress without the coat covering it was really awful. First time this season, Liris looked every bit her size.

Brandon's outfit was nice, although the same as most of his other outfits. Kentaro's was wonderful, but.... would have preferred long pants, or maybe even a skirt. Kenya's wasn't bad, but the 2 clashing materials was an odd choice. I wanted to see Ayana go to fashion week, but I didn't like this outfit one bit. The hat was really stupid looking, and the herringbone jumper was extremely ugly, even on the rail thin model.

SO... like most of you, I don't think Margarita should be going to fashion week. Her constant complaining and moaning is tiresome to listen to, but her clothes have been way under par for the past 3 weeks. Poor construction, and just plain ugly.
    woodiedog likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast