+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PR16 Fashion Week Runway Collections **SPOILERS**

PR16 Fashion Week Runway Collections **SPOILERS**

I found two pieces with some photos from this season's Project Runway NY Fashion Week runway shows. Links within the first spoiler bracket below.

After reading and examining the photos, I'm mostly certain of which looks are by whom:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ayana - 3 looks
    Brandon - 4 looks
    Kentaro - 4 looks
    Kenya - 4 looks
    Margarita - 3 looks
    Michael - 3 looks

Thus, at this point with 10 contestants remaining, Amy, Batani and the two twins will be eliminated. I'm guessing Margarita is, also, eliminated, but saved by Tim.

Re: Project Runway 16 (premieres Aug. 17th) - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I found two pieces with some photos from this season's Project Runway NY Fashion Week runway shows. Links within the first spoiler bracket below.

After reading and examining the photos, I'm mostly certain of which looks are by whom:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ayana - 3 looks
    Brandon - 4 looks
    Kentaro - 4 looks
    Kenya - 4 looks
    Margarita - 3 looks
    Michael - 3 looks

Thus, at this point with 10 contestants remaining, Amy, Batani and the two twins will be eliminated. I'm guessing Margarita is, also, eliminated, but saved by Tim.
    Well they always have the last several contestants show on the runway as diversions, but I am glad the top 6 or so get to show as many are deserving. It was pretty obvious who two of the designers where and it took me a while to recognize a third
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandon, Iyanna, and Kenya
    , but I already knew about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandon
    as I had seen a quick shot of the Runway team at fashion week on EW and recognized the signature cropped top and shirt. Thanks EW for spoiling that for me.
    No goat killers on my island.

I would luv to see collections by Batani, Kenya, Kentaro, and Michael as they all have interesting designs and points of view. Who is Amy, she seems to be totally under the radar. As for the twins all I remember is the drama, massive facial expressions, and snarky commentary. Haven't both of them sent down the same outfit every runway at this point?

While Brandon maybe a nice person, I find his aesthetic a bit boring and totally unwearable.

Ayana - long dress with headscarf

Margarita - nice personality
    No goat killers on my island.

Amy is the older woman with the short red hair. I think she is a fashion instructor in San Francisco.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

There were somw terrible makeup and hair designs on those models....amazingly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well they always have the last several contestants show on the runway as diversions, but I am glad the top 6 or so get to show as many are deserving. It was pretty obvious who two of the designers where and it took me a while to recognize a third
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandon, Iyanna, and Kenya
    , but I already knew about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandon
    as I had seen a quick shot of the Runway team at fashion week on EW and recognized the signature cropped top and shirt. Thanks EW for spoiling that for me.
    Although, we can only guess which runway shows are part of the finale and which are decoys, this is how I shuffled and categorized photos ...

Click to see Spoiler:

(The "feathery" and "Latin American inspired designs" references come from the https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...eek/646875001/ piece.)

These are the "feathery" designs coming from, by process of elimination I assume to be, Michael. IMO, that would mean he digressed from his PR experience, but who else can it be?

Michael0.jpg

These are the "Latin American inspired designs" that must be be Margarita.

Margarita0.jpg

And, these would obviously be Ayana.

Ayana0.jpg

Re: Project Runway 16 - News & Speculation

Which leaves, IMO ...

Click to see Spoiler:

Brandon

Brandon0.jpg

Kentaro

Kentaro0.jpg

Kenya

Kenya0.jpg

Re: 10/26 Project Runway 16 Show Thread

Here again we have a sneak peak at the Fashion Week collections:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...eek/646875001/

Still not sure who's who! Who did that last collection that the crowd and judges went ga-ga over, for example?

FORT Fogey

I have a question about the timeframe of all this. When we were down to the top six, were they sent home then to all make their collections or did they make them after the top three so that three people knew they were not in the running for the win?

On the show, we see the designers appear with their collections unlike what happened during the real Fashion Week when the top six showed anonymously. So did the top three have another showing after Fashion Week?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Here again we have a sneak peek at the Fashion Week collections:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...eek/646875001/

Still not sure who's who! Who did that last collection that the crowd and judges went ga-ga over, for example?
    From the above link, this is what I see: Collection one is Michael's (that we now know was a decoy). Two is Kenya's. Three is Ayana's. Four is Kentaro's. Five is Brandon's and Six is Margarita's.

This is the link to see the entire top six collections shown during Fashion Week.

ibot2much: Project Runway presented the top six contestant's collections during fashion week. Three would be finalists and three other decoys, if to assume three finalists and not, for example, four.

IMO, I think there is a good chance we'll see four. I believe the finalists will include Brandon, Kentaro, Kenya and at least some, if not all, of Ayana's, or it might be Kenya's collection that we see only some of but not all during a runoff for the third spot once the designers arrive at Fashion Week. Or it might be we'll see a four finalist finale, although that would be (I think) a first. This is not a spoiler and only my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast