+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PR16 Fashion Week Runway Collections **SPOILERS**

Re: Project Runway 16 - News & Speculation

Than if the crowd and judges went ga-ga over that last collection, Margarita could be winner...

I agree with your speculation, Ryansmommy; those designers fit the collections. I found many I liked while scrolling through, but can't stand the flamingoes. He can NOT win with a print like that - tell me he won't win showing flamingoes on strappy jammies! It's weird, and not in a good way. But, I should prepare myself, because they're falling all over themselves to compliment the guy no matter what he makes. Straps on everything? I think it looks messy.

That dress Heidi was wearing was atrocious! Really, her taste level should be questioned by the other judges. She's had some really bad looks this season.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    That dress Heidi was wearing was atrocious! Really, her taste level should be questioned by the other judges. She's had some really bad looks this season.
    My opinion of clothing:

When a person wears something beautiful and appropriate, people look at it and say, "Wow, that's beautiful and appropriate." And then their attention moves on to the event.

When Heidi wears something like the dress she wore for Fashion Week, I just look at it and say, "Wow, I hope she's wearing undies." And my attention sticks on that and can't really mentally participate in any other aspect of the event.

It just doesn't seem that clothing worn by a host/ess should distract from a fashion show. She's no different from Aaron and his see-through shorts or some of the other stuff the designers wear while presenting throughout the season. I've looked at them (including Brandon) and thought, "If that's what s/he wears, I question whether s/he is capable of designing something beautiful."
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fan

That animal print scarf of Kenya's needs to be burned. She wears it 24/7 and it's not a good thing.
    Trust Me!

Thanks for the link with the pix of the full collections.
    If they were gasping and cheering for Margarita's collection, it seems that she would be the surefire winner?

FORT Fogey

Not if her collection was one of the decoys as she wasn't a finalist

I don't sense Margarita is a finalist, but this wouldn't be the first time an audience has responded strongly positively to silhouette or color during a Project Runway Fashion Week runway show that didn't influence judges decisions, decoy or not. I remember at least one other season where there was loud outrage (by a minority of people who really cared) that a decoy collection was much stronger than any of the finalists.

In other words, what the audience responds to doesn't really count...

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Not if her collection was one of the decoys as she wasn't a finalist
    Ahhh, good point!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I don't sense Margarita is a finalist, but this wouldn't be the first time an audience has responded strongly positively to silhouette or color during a Project Runway Fashion Week runway show that didn't influence judges decisions, decoy or not. I remember at least one other season where there was loud outrage (by a minority of people who really cared) that a decoy collection was much stronger than any of the finalists.

In other words, what the audience responds to doesn't really count...
    Gotcha.

Re: PR16 Fashion Week Runway Collections **SPOILERS**

That guessed white Kenya outfit is the weirdest thing ever. I like Ayana's the best.

With the preview, I was worried for Kenya because her model is not the greatest. Marguerite was mean to one of the twins. Perhaps the the edit of her made me not like her........

Hope it final four are Brandon, ayana, and Kenya.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast