+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: 9/28 - Project Runway 16 Show Discussion

Re: 9/28 - Project Runway 16 Show Discussion

Yeah, a recent preview seemed to indicate that the upcoming "cheating" drama has to do with Margarita and not the twins.
    woodiedog likes this.

This last episode was stressful and difficult to watch, but helped clarify what is really going on ...

Amy Bond -top contender contender matter of time (she's on her way out)
    Ayana Ife - matter of time (too specific point of view)
    Batani-Khalfani - matter of time (she's not ready) contender (I still don't think she's ready) matter of time (she's definitely not ready)
    Brandon Key - matter of time contender top contender
    Claire Buitendorp - contender matter of time contender matter of time
    Kentaro Kameyama - top contender
    Kenya Freeman - top contender contender top contender
    Margarita Alvarez - contender matter of time contender
    Michael Brambila - matter of time (too specific point of view) contender top contender
    Shawn Buitendorp - matter of time contender matter of time

Aaron Myers - matter of time (too specific point of view) (toast; on his way out)
    ChaCha - matter of time
    Deyonte Weather - top contender matter of time
    Kudzanai Karidza - contender
    Samantha Rei - contender (I'm not certain of her point of view) matter of time (on her way out)
    Sentell McDonald - contender
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't know how Amy can hold her head up as a professor at a design school after having submitted that tacky, horrible sailor outfit----among the ugliest outfits ever shown on PR.

The previous episodes have shown Margarita close to Michael. She was even sad when she couldn't pair up with him this episode. wow if it really is between her an Michael.
    Kao, Babbred and woodiedog like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Why one hour? Why not two hours to be fairer?
    woodiedog likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I just tried to watch this episode and maybe I am just having a bad day, but this episode is so boring, I just can't watch (maybe later). I read the comments and discovered they were going to extend it into next week - what? Enough already!
    JosephD and woodiedog like this.

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The previous episodes have shown Margarita close to Michael. She was even sad when she couldn't pair up with him this episode. wow if it really is between her an Michael.
    Considering their past relationship, if she throws him under the bus I'm going to be very angry. It will say a lot about her character.
    Babbred and woodiedog like this.

Earlier in the season, wasn't Claire shown in the preview for the "scandal"? Or maybe it was just the way it was cut together that made it appear so. Was just thinking that we could deduce by those previews that Claire is the one to survive the 1 hour re-do challenge.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I don't know how Amy can hold her head up as a professor at a design school after having submitted that tacky, horrible sailor outfit----among the ugliest outfits ever shown on PR.
    I felt like her outfit was a total shot against JC Penney. A horrible pantsuit with gold buttons. It just screamed "this venue is beneath me and this is how I see their product and customers".
    woodiedog likes this.
    Wag more, bark less

I don't like Margarita, although I can't say specifically what it is about her that I dislike. so if she is "INDEED" involved in some scandal over cheating, that would maybe make sense. lol.

I don't like the twins, because they are not likable. That's kind of a cheap shot by the producers though. It's sort of a foregone conclusion that most people won't like them, and I think the powers that be knew that, and I find that a little bit sad. I guess the twins don't have the ability to see themselves as we see them, much like most humans do not. So if they thought that this would be great for their careers, and that people would just love them....that, to me, is sad. In later years, there will be this very public reminder of what they were like when they were this age. That would be horrible.

There are things about the whole reality tv world that I just don't think are right, yet I continue to watch the shows....
    ibot2much and Babbred like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast