+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 2/16 PR Junior 2 - Finale pt 1 Show Discussion

Re: 2/16 PR Junior 2 - Finale pt 1 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JAC View Post
    I agree, I remember Haawa stating in one of the first episodes when someone asked her about the head scarf she said it wasn't religion she just liked it.

I saw a video once on 10 Ways to Wear an Infinity Scarf. One of the ways listed was to fold across your back and then open it into a hood. Maybe that's what Haawa is doing.
    Bearcata likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fanatic

Also, I watch the show in Canada on Bravo and it was not on this week, the guide said it was on but when I went to watch it, it was Relic Hunter!! Did anyone else have this issue?
    Are you saying it wasn't on last week? I was away and it did record. I watch on Bravo as well but on Thursday nights at 9 . It also comes on again later , in the middle of the night with the same episode.

JAC
    FORT Newbie

Yeah, I did not see the Finale part 1 because Bravo, although it said Project Runway showed Relic Hunter, I am hoping they don't do it again tonight. I do note it is on later hear tonight.

FORT Regular

I agree, I remember Haawa stating in one of the first episodes when someone asked her about the head scarf she said it wasn't religion she just liked it.
    I remember that too. But then her mother or older sister? was also wearing one, when Tim went to visit. Odd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234