+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: 12/22 PR15 Finale Part 2 Show Discussion

12/22 PR15 Finale Part 2 Show Discussion

REMINDER: The finale episode is 2 hours long, and starts an hour earlier than usual at 8PM ET.

Finale, Part 2 - New York Fashion Week arrives. The designers scramble to put the final touches on their collections, and the season 15 winner is revealed. Zendaya is this year's celebrity guest judge.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 12/22 PR15 Finale Part 2 Show Discussion

I saw three runways shows and one arts and crafts parade (Erin).

I'm sorry but when Kelly Osbourne and a PR Junior participant like your runway, it's that juvenile/odd.

Personally I think it should be Laurence or Tim, but I'll be happy with Roberi.

If Erin wins it'll be a. Ashley mark 2 (ill designed pieces) and b. Imho a travesty when the other three are wearable clothing or have mostly wearable pieces.

I'm such a sucker for all the emotion they're feeling as they realize the enormity of their dreams coming true!! I can't help but feel happy for them all, the pride and the accomplishment of it all is great.

But, what is that fruit salad swing dress Erin is wearing?

I am behind (not live); so far I've liked what I saw of Laurence's adjustments, but no so much with the other designers'. Erin's don't look very classy to me at all, but I can see them giving the win to her just to be different.

I'm getting annoyed at the amount of the PR Junior premiere being shown in clips during this alleged "2-hour" finale. These marketing tricks insult my intelligence, and they are chopping up the flow of the finale, which is what people tuned in for.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I agree on the PR Junior teasers - at least do during commercial breaks.

And when the judges praised Erin's collection complete with a dress that looks
    Like a bell and how the model's chest didn't get exposed most of the time I turned it off.

Yes I see her winning.

Rik and Laurence are out.

Then Heidi calls Roberi's name -- only to say he's out. How awkward --

Erin wins. Yippee.
    Babbred likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Wow...I didn't see that coming, said no one ever.

I know we saw it coming, but I still felt it was ridiculous after seeing all their collections. Erin's designs might be innovative in some way, but to be the winning designer? I think it's ridiculous.

I'm surprised that Roberi was the runner up, since before tonight I'd have placed him fourth (according to the edit and the judges' comments to him previously). I really liked Rik's looks once he edited them after the preview, and thought his show went very well. Poor Laurence ... she did a great job, but disappointed them at the end. I feel she probably deserved the win because overall, she had the most success and what they're calling "POV" all season long. Her sewing was gorgeous as were many of her looks. It must sting to have a neoprene cocoon maker beat her!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I know we saw it coming, but I still felt it was ridiculous after seeing all their collections. Erin's designs might be innovative in some way, but to be the winning designer? I think it's ridiculous.

I'm surprised that Roberi was the runner up, since before tonight I'd have placed him fourth (according to the edit and the judges' comments to him previously). I really liked Rik's looks once he edited them after the preview, and thought his show went very well. Poor Laurence ... she did a great job, but disappointed them at the end. I feel she probably deserved the win because overall, she had the most success and what they're calling "POV" all season long. Her sewing was gorgeous as were many of her looks. It must sting to have a neoprene cocoon maker beat her!
    Laurence was successful in many of the runways but in the final runway compared to the other 3 designers her collection was definitely in fourth place, it did not wow. Rik's did not initially wow but got better, I have to go over Roberi's again, and Erin definitely wowed. I figured at that point it would be between Roberi and Erin.
    GolfGrrl, navybelle and Babbred like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

The judges told Laurence during the season that they were tired of seeing her knock-em-dead shoulders in challenge after challenge. Show us something new. She gives them a more subdued collection and they mourn the lack of a wow factor. Smh. Hers was the only collection that was remotely wearable, and palatable to the greatest audience. Erin's collection was goofy at best. And didn't that purple dress from Roberi resemble Erin's from the first challenge? I hate when PR does this...
    ClosetRTWatcher and navybelle like this.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast