+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: 12/22 PR15 Finale Part 2 Show Discussion

Re: 12/22 PR15 Finale Part 2 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I'm just so thankful that I still have one thread to go into on FORT where we can discuss our show civilly, even when we disagree. It makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch TV when there are others to discuss it with, so I want to thank all of you in here! This was a disappointing end to a pretty good season, but even with Erin's win, nobody got nasty about it to each other. I liked some of Erin's looks early on, but not much in her finale runway. And I know some people like Erin's designs, so I hope they weren't avoiding this thread because of any anti-Erin comments, like I'm choosing to avoid other threads around here. If it weren't for the nice PR and Survivor fans, I might never venture back!! LOL

I hope you'll join in on the Jr show too; I'm looking forward to that.

Amen to your thoughts on both FORT and the show. I believe last season was like that, too. I just remember thinking at one point, "My gosh, this is so much better than the usual fighting and nastiness. Do the producers know that somebody stole their show? "

I would also add that it was nice not having Tim spring a gotcha! on the designers like he usually did. I always thought it was lame to spring an extra challenge on then when they're already going up a wall preparing for their show. I loved how instead they showed more of the designers. When Roberi reminisced about how he would miss the workroom I got teary-eyed.
    navybelle and woodiedog like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Fort Member
    where its beautiful one day perfect the next

I really liked Rik's collection but there was no real show stopper it just needed something wow but if i was skinny enough i would have worn everything in his show Laurence i liked but her final outfit i really didn't like at all and it kinda let the rest down, but she was the only one who was trying to tell a story with her collection the rest had no theme or story to tell, Roberi i thought was the only one who had things i think you see at a fashion show of new designers, ideas and unconventional pairings that bring about conversation, his will be far remembered better that Rik's or Laurances
    Erin, well I have not got the Erin love since the start while there was a couple of nice things Pink and Yellow together, no, never, horrible and the banana outfit no words
    Guess we should be grateful there was only 1 coat and the pockets were in the inside
    So i am disappointed but its not the first time and it wont be the last but this season more than ever i felt they picked the winner from day 1 it may not be true but its just the way it kinda felt
    navybelle, Babbred and woodiedog like this.
    Happiness is an unexpected piece of chocolate!

I just started watching this season and had to spoil myself on the finale because I'm watching the judges orgasm over Erin's ridiculous neoprene tent dress with the sequined belt and just knew she was, for some truly unfathomable reason, their pick for the year. I can't believe I ever took this show seriously.
    navybelle and woodiedog like this.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

Okay, so I finished the reason. WTF? I understand why, after watching thousands of outfits parading down hundred of walkways over the course of their respective careers, the judges are enthused by seeing something different, but different doesn't necessarily mean good. I feel that there may be a metaphor of some sort in this season.
    justCoz and woodiedog like this.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Okay, so I finished the reason. WTF? I understand why, after watching thousands of outfits parading down hundred of walkways over the course of their respective careers, the judges are enthused by seeing something different, but different doesn't necessarily mean good. I feel that there may be a metaphor of some sort in this season.
    Yes, sometimes there's a reason it's not been done before and it should stay left undone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345