+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Project Runway 13 - Fashion Week Collections *Non-Result Spoilers*

Project Runway 13 - Fashion Week Collections *Non-Result Spoilers*

I'm not sure how to add a better looking link using Tapatalk. But this link is to the article about Fashion Week. Don't worry, there aren't any spoiler pictures unless you click on the designers name at the end and it'll take you to their runway show. I shared this link because the group photo, which is at the end of the article, is so funny. Everyone is smiling and looking happy and Korina looks so over it all. I can't stop giggling.

http://www.wetpaint.com/fashion/arti...le-collections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Project Runway 13 - Fashion Week Collections *Non-Result Spoilers*

Wow -- NINE designers each made 10-piece collections. The number of dummy collections is getting ridiculous. Why even bother trying to go all the way? If you make it to the halfway mark, you get to show something.

The above article has links to collections by Fäde, Alexander, Amanda, Charketa, Emily, Kini, Korina, Sandhya, and Sean.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I agree, MFWalkoff. It's stupid. If they don't want to spoil the season, why not have the winner (or top three finalists) present their collections in NEXT year's Fashion Week? Or don't even connect it to Fashion Week at all. Have a special runway show just for the winner(s). I wouldn't mind if they included showing them filming the winner's spread for Marie Claire.

Having so many non-winners showing really waters down the value of the prize. It would like saying the winner of Project Runway wins a million dollars! And to keep people from guessing who won based on their sudden big bank roll, we're going to give a million dollars to the top 8 contestants as well!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Of just the collections in kireelady's link, Amanda's is my favorite.
    What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Dampier View Post
    Of just the collections in kireelady's link, Amanda's is my favorite.

Mine, too.

This is a Spring Collection, right? HA! Who knew Spring would be so boring.

The order of my likes:

Fade - Most interesting of the bunch
    Sharkita - Most spring-like of the bunch
    Kini - Most structured of the bunch

Sean's look overworked, Amanda's look boring b/w with a limited pop of either orange or blue color. Korina said FU with nothing but block print designs (reference her 1 hour do over dress). Emily's are see-though black and white. Alexander's are also black and white boring. Sandhya has mixed prints, but nothing exciting.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-05-2014 at 12:41 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I looked at them a week or two ago, and I thought all of them sucked! Well, maybe not sucked, but of the ones who are likely eligible, I didn't see anyone who was worthy of being a winner. They were all so drab, boring, uncreative, and uninteresting.

The only one I thought was fabulous was Fäde's, and he's not eligible for the win. Of those who are probably finalists, I'd probably pick Sean, but there's nothing there that he didn't already do in a one- or two-day challenge. You'd think he could have done more with all of the time and money that they get.

Wasting the save on Char and sending Fäde home was a BIG mistake!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It really is too bad that Fade got sent home, he really deserved to make it, if not to the end, at least a lot closer.

I like Sean's the best, which I am happy about because I have been hoping he will win. But there really isn't a lot of difference between all of the collections, they all seem similar in some ways.

Miss_Griss summed it up pretty much spot on:
    I looked at them a week or two ago, and I thought all of them sucked! Well, maybe not sucked, but of the ones who are likely eligible, I didn't see anyone who was worthy of being a winner. They were all so drab, boring, uncreative, and uninteresting.

Thanks, Jaytwo!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Fade and Sandhya's were the best and most exciting. Everyone else's is kind of lame and boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast