PR All-Stars 01/15 Reunion Show Discussion

Not much to say really...or was there?

Enjoy the show.

The thread for Under the Gunn at 9PM is in the Other Reality Shows forum:

Under The Gunn - premieres Thurs. Jan 16 on Lifetime
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: PR All-Stars 01/15 Reunion Show Discussion

I'm about 20 minutes in and I think I'm done. Boring. (Note that I'm not generally a fan of reunion episodes.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch - while I like Seth Aaron, I didn't want to give Lifetime the acknowledgement that they won't even seriously consider a Bravo contestant as a winner in their all-stars version of the show. (I know people have different opinions on the winner, but IMHO, I still think it'd been either him or Elena winning the season unless both walked their models nude down the runway.

And judging from the fact there are only three commentators here (myself included) it sounds like it was a waste of time regardless.

I think Lifetime has killed Project Runway by having the show continuously on the air for what the last 2 years it seems. I normally can't wait to watch reunion shows but I checked in a couple of times for about a 1 minutes total .... then did the same with Under the Gunn for a couple of more minutes .... yawn.... but I did find a The Brian Boitano Project on HGTV and that was nice.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I watched Kelly and Michael this morning because I saw that Daniel Dae Kim was on. The other guest was Heather Graham who was promoting her Flowers in the Attic Lifetime film. Seth Aaron's dress was shown in the film clip and she acknowledged him and Project Runway in her interview. The dress wasn't the most beautiful I've seen from him, but it was totally appropriate to her character.

I read that trilogy years ago and I look forward to the tv movie although I don't watch Lifetime movies a whole lot. It also stars Ellen Burstyn, always a good thing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I cannot believe that no one brought up the comment made by Irina . . . . . she ripped it . . . . . when they brought up the subject of the 'wedding' dress fiasco!

I learned three things from the reunion episode that I didn't know before:

1. Korto is pregnant with a boy
    2. Zanna is pregnant with twins
    3. Alyssa has really hairy forearms
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I watched Kelly and Michael this morning because I saw that Daniel Dae Kim was on. The other guest was Heather Graham who was promoting her Flowers in the Attic Lifetime film. Seth Aaron's dress was shown in the film clip and she acknowledged him and Project Runway in her interview. The dress wasn't the most beautiful I've seen from him, but it was totally appropriate to her character.

I read that trilogy years ago and I look forward to the tv movie although I don't watch Lifetime movies a whole lot. It also stars Ellen Burstyn, always a good thing.

I guess I wasn't paying close attention to that part cuz I was thinking it was Jeffrey who designed the dress for the movie!
    wannasee likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I liked this reunion much more than I've liked any other reunion. They were all nice to each other (after the hug out) and there were many laughs. Alyssa kept it moving with a sense of humor and they hit the highlights of winners and losers. I found it to be a smile worthy reunion.
    Florimel, Jexter, Cootie and 1 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I guess I wasn't paying close attention to that part cuz I was thinking it was Jeffrey who designed the dress for the movie!
    I believe it was Jeffrey not Seth Aaron who designed for Flowers in the Attic

I'm sure you're both right and my memory was playing tricks on me. My thought processes just don't get started to well in the morning. It was nice to see Robin Roberts as co-host on Kelly's day off.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast