+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 12/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: PR All-Stars 12/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Korto was the right choice for the win, but Christopher should have gone instead of Viktor. Neither of them were really designing for future trends, but at least Viktor made some attractive, finished pieces. Christopher's looked like a worn-out costume from Sigmund & the Sea Monsters.
    Photobabe likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was holding my breath, at the end, and thought sure Christopher would be the one sent home.

It's not that I think Viktor's design was much better. I hated it and thought the scale between the jacket and the dress was soooo wrong. However, I thought Christopher's was a tad worse.

I'm rooting for a Christopher victory but am liking Korto, as well.

Nina G. can be a bit brusque, to say the least, but I had to agree with her when she said the jacket Elena made wore the woman not the other way around. She hit the nail on the head.
    Photobabe likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I held my breath when Viktor and Nina "got into it"! 2 feral cats!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

There really wasn't a 'winner' as far as I'm concerned - I didn't like any of them.

More and more it's looking like Korto is being set up to win - probably to get her to feel better about the first time she was on the All-Stars Challenge program and Daniel Vosovic took home the win, putting her in second place.

The season is a joke with Elena on there, using the same manipulated fabric technique week and week but still managing to stay in the competition.

I've ready to put this one to bed and move on to seeing Tim Gunn's show in January. The end can't come soon enough.
    Florimel likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    More and more it's looking like Korto is being set up to win - probably to get her to feel better about the first time she was on the All-Stars Challenge program and Daniel Vosovic took home the win, putting her in second place.
    Possibly, but I fear if Christopher stays to the end they'll once again give a Lifetime show contestant the win, Korto will get the hat trick and win second again for the third time (she lost to Jillian her first go on the Bravo version of the show), and whoever is third will be happy to get there.

And yes, I worry that they're setting this up now given Christopher did NOT put any purple in his outfit but saved him over Viktor. I'm hoping I'm wrong like I was on Jeremy, but something says otherwise.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If Korto wins, she definitely earned her win. The woman has skills.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If she comes in second again, I wouldn't blame her if she set fire to the studio and went on a murder spree. That would be too cruel.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I liked Korto in her first season (by the way, you're both incorrect - Korto lost to Leanne Marshall in Season 5) and I prefer her over all the other designers in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco View Post
    I liked Korto in her first season (by the way, you're both incorrect - Korto lost to Leanne Marshall in Season 5) and I prefer her over all the other designers in this season.
    My error - I had a hearing issue at the time so I kept hearing "Jillian" instead.

I've always liked Korto's designs - her drag queen outfit, the seatbelt coat and the one to dress Suede in (a challenge she won her season) are still three of my favorite outfits ever in the series.

I like SA, and Elena has been stronger this season, but I do think Korto is due for a win... and she will have earned it over Anthony Ryan for sure. (Love Mondo and he did prove his mettle second go round but I do think he got it partially due to the abysmal choice of Gretchen winning his first season).

Christopher winning would just be wrong, especially after not following the rules of the most recent challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I was holding my breath, at the end, and thought sure Christopher would be the one sent home.

It's not that I think Viktor's design was much better. I hated it and thought the scale between the jacket and the dress was soooo wrong. However, I thought Christopher's was a tad worse.

I'm rooting for a Christopher victory but am liking Korto, as well.

Nina G. can be a bit brusque, to say the least, but I had to agree with her when she said the jacket Elena made wore the woman not the other way around. She hit the nail on the head.
    Oh, no, no no...

Although I think I remember favoring Christoper during his season, this time around I find him annoying. Honestly, he best go before I am forced to throw a diet coke at my television screen!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast