+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 12/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: PR All-Stars 12/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Korto's straps were frayed/torn...which I didn't like at all. The QVC straps look different to me.

I think QVC's version of the belt is much more finished looking.
    They make these dresses in such a short time that it makes sense to button up the details when they are worn by someone or sold. I doubt any of the outfits could be worn as is.

I think Korto deserved the win. Not because I think she made a stunning dress but because she is the ONLY one that followed the instructions to make the dress comfortable to wear while standing, walking and sitting. And to make a gown saleable on QVC. What were the others thinking with all those mermaid dresses? That style is flattering to only very tall, thin women and is not a comfortable style.
    It would have completely bombed on QVC. I think the others heard the words "red carpet" and ignored everything else.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    No one has yet mentioned the outfit Zanna was wearing. The top and bottom were made from the same print, just in different colors. It reminded me of the Grananimals I wore as a kid. She appeared to have been in the middle of tucking her shirt in when they demanded she appear in front of the camera. She was a bit undone to say the least . . . and please, do NOT tell me it was supposed to look like that.
    I KNOW!!!

I kept thinking, "This woman is giving fashion advice?"
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Okay I swore I wasn't going to continue to watch PR but snow & boredom made me watch. I am going to say it, Vicktor's dress...those flaps looked like a vay-jajay.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Okay I swore I wasn't going to continue to watch PR but snow & boredom made me watch. I am going to say it, Vicktor's dress...those flaps looked like a vay-jajay.
    Thank you! I didn't want to be the first one to say it. Everytime they showed the dress all I could think was, labia.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Thank you! I didn't want to be the first one to say it. Everytime they showed the dress all I could think was, labia.
    Well I said it! Seth Arrons wasn't mcuh better only he described his as "wings" I believe and all I thought was StayFree Maxi Pads. His outfit was dangerously close to having Lisa Robinson give the QVC audience a Britney moment.

I did love Christopher's look but again I adore Christopher. Koto's was okay I suppose but I just didn't like that top at all. Sorry but red carpet need to stand out not blend in with that reddish orange & the red carpet...
    jucamer likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234