+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 11/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: PR All-Stars 11/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I know I am late to the discussion. Things are usually pretty crazy lately.

I have to say I really felt Mellisa deserved to be elimiated this week. Jeffery's was not as bad as Mellisa's dress.
    That said I really feel Jeffery should have been elimated last week. I have been watching the early show and they have those polls show up during the show on who should go home and if the judges made the right choice.
    I see many are not happy that Jeffery was not eliminated, but I think those feeling come more from last week's design more then this week's design.

I personally loved Christoper's dress more then Victor's.

The people I was most excited to see come back was Christoper and Victor.
    The biggest surprise as far as designers is Elena. I was not a fan of her, but I think it was more because she was stuck doing team challenges.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I haven't seen the episode yet, but from looking at the pictures, it seems like most of them over-thought this, because to me, very few of the garments say "cocktail dress".
    I drink cocktails in jeans and a t-shirt. I just had to throw that in.
    cubsfan55 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Another week where I think Jeffery should have gone home, although Melissa's was a mess as well. I think they keep wanting him to validate the show that made him a winner by doing something fantastic. They keep giving him more chances to do that. They can't have someone they choose as a winner voted off early right? That would mean he really wasn't as good as the show thought he was.

Along those lines, somebody here asked, if they brought three winners back, that doesn't say much about winning this show, does it? In the premiere, one of them said they had pretty much stalled out since winning, and Jeffrey said he was doing children's clothes. There's nothing wrong with a children's collection (even Heidi has done one), but I have to admit that I laughed when he said that. Big Bad Jeffrey dressing toddlers. Not quite the genius now, hmmm?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234