+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 10/24 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

PR All-Stars 10/24 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

"You Got Punked!" in between snarking seesions, the all-stars have to fashion punk-inspired looks using guest judge Debbie Harry as their muse.

Never mind that Blondie was actually part of the post-punk era, but hey, enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: PR All-Stars 10/24 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I do not need to see 3 winners return, especially Jeffrey what's his face.
    Kip and Babbred like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Debbie Harry is still such a beautiful woman. I'm excited to see her on the show! The last time I saw her, when Blondie's song "Maria" came out years ago, she was looking pretty rough. She looks good now.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Am I confusing people or didn't Seth Aaron used to have neck tatoos? He seems to have changed a lot of his style, but even so I don't like having previous winners on the show

Oh I think I was thinking of Jeffery.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Am I confusing people or didn't Seth Aaron used to have neck tatoos? He seems to have changed a lot of his style, but even so I don't like having previous winners on the show
    No, but Seth Aaron had a much better hairstyle his first season. He doesn't know how much he aged himself styling it like that. But if his wife likes it like that I say keep it.

Oh, and I DO now see why folks have a huge disdain - to be nice - of Jeffrey Sebelia. Seriously, the guy has the attitude of Austin Scarlett but IMHO isn't as talented. (plus, Scarlett can back up his work more). Quite ... snotty to me (and not in an endearing way - again like Scarlett).

Of the top looks, I agreed with the top three. Elena - at least this challenge - has proven she has improved since her first appearance. I liked SA's as well but I kinda was a little turned off thinking that his model was only wearing a jacket and pants (although impeccably made). I personally would've put Korto over Jeffrey though in the top three - she fit punk done modern while Jeffrey's was dated... BIG time.

Bottom looks - well, again I agree, but it wasn't because any of them were absolutely horrid. Ari left with grace, though I'd like to have seen her on the show a little bit longer.

The other outfit I liked was the grommet jacket. That was also a nice punk done modern day.

One note about Ari - I DO think she looks wonderful and lovely. I think the gender change too has been a good thing for her, and she had good advice on her departure. It's my hope that they have more classy exits this season than last season.

Still don't get the whole "We're going to make our garments in Mood" though. Kind of annoying to me actually.
    Duckyface likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I liked Jeffrey on his first season. Seth Aaron too.

But I don't want a winner to win again. It's just that simple.
    Kip likes this.

Seth Aaron would be the *only* winner I'd tolerate.

But I'm rooting for anyone specifically other than him, Irina and definitely Jeffrey.

I'd really like to see a Bravo contestant (again save Jeffrey) win finally.

You speak of Jeffrey and Austin Scarlett in the same breath...wasn't it Jeffrey who went on the road with Austin for a make-over show? They really did complement each other.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    You speak of Jeffrey and Austin Scarlett in the same breath...wasn't it Jeffrey who went on the road with Austin for a make-over show? They really did complement each other.
    I didn't watch the Bravo seasons - only seeing Korto through the photos they showed of her season's work.

But doing a search - I believe it's Austin and Santino who did the show together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast