+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: 10/10 PR 12 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/10 PR 12 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

On closer looks they all hate Helen's collection - Heidi wants to see what else Alexandria has - and they all loved Justin's. I am betting that Justin & Alexandria will be going to FW & Helen will be going home.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I just wish Justin hadn't done the paint spatters on the bottom of the one dress. It would be so pretty without it. The paint looks like his model had an accident in the workroom (didn't see a Wet Paint sign when going to the ladies room), not intentional.
    Agreed - the paint splatters take away from the dress

FORT Fogey

As Heidi started going on about Alexandria's collection, I actually found myself shouting, "Shut up, Heidi!" at the television. Please don't let her talk the other two (three with Tim) down. Justin's collection is clearly better than the other two, and even Heidi had to admit that she was glad that Tim used his save on him and that his unconventional materials dress was a show stopper.

I sooooo don't want to watch Alexandria's futuristic washed out punk line slouching down the runway, and Helen blew it for herself. If Justin isn't sent to fashion week, it's just going to be a travesty.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    On closer looks they all hate Helen's collection - Heidi wants to see what else Alexandria has - and they all loved Justin's. I am betting that Justin & Alexandria will be going to FW & Helen will be going home.
    They're sending two? I thought they were only sending one last week...but I came in late tonight, so maybe they explained that earlier. Crap. That means Alexandria probably will get to go too, because there's no way they're sending Helen, and I'm really tired of both of them at this point.

Justin is going to Fashion Week
    Allie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Yes! Justin is going to Fashion Week!

I bet Tim is jumping up and down inside (but I suspect that publicly, out of deference to the other designers, he'd be too polite to do it).
    Allie and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    They're sending two? I thought they were only sending one last week...but I came in late tonight, so maybe they explained that earlier. Crap. That means Alexandria probably will get to go too, because there's no way they're sending Helen, and I'm really tired of both of them at this point.
    THey didn't say - I'm just guessing

Ugh she is going - at Dom's reaction when she walked into the room - Nooo!!!

FORT Fogey

As soon as Heidi took that stupid long pause, I knew Alexandria was in. I hate how overly confident Alexandria is about how she knew she'd show at Fashion Week. Why? Because she had Heidi in the hip pocket of her poopy pants all season long?

Dom's reaction to finding out Alexandria was in was hysterical: "Oh, no. I mean, congrats, but...." Guess Dom was really hoping to keep Helen around instead, because she sure didn't have that reaction to Justin being in.
    jucamer likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I officially hate Heidi and her terrible fashion sense. There's NO WAY Alexandria should have made it this far, let alone get to Fashion week! I would 1,000 times rather have had Kate or Jeremy make it to the end instead of Alexandria. Even Helen at least won some challenges. Did Alexandria ever win any challenges??? I don't remember her winning any, and none of the other designers named her as someone who should move on to Fashion Week with them. I find that very telling. I hope Alexandria gets booed off the stage when she presents her train wreck of a collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast