+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: 9/26 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

9/26 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

"Next Generation..." - The designers are inspired by young people who are making a difference.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 9/26 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I am calling it right now... Helen is at least in the top 3 if not the winner with the way that they are giving her the credit they are.

The critique on Justin is complete and utter Bologna.

the bottom two should be Alexander and Kate, but I have a feeling they're going to swap out one of them for Justin.

By the way I like Brayden, however, he got away with using a tube fabric to create that dress. I do not think that is fair.

And with a double elimination, expect Justin to be one of the two...

They better not get rid of Justin! What were they thinking keeping Alexandria her outfit was awful!!!
    mushybrain likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I can't believe Alexandria escaped the bottom three! There were a few bad looks on the runway but I thought hers was the worst.

I didn't think Justin's print represented his next generation muse. By using sign language as the inspiration for the print, he made it all about himself.

Alexander should have had an easy time with his inspiration (cake). He went so wrong with it, though! I have to wonder if he chose the guy he did because he thought he was cute. It clearly wasn't the cake he was drawn to. I think he could have pulled off the print if he hadn't included the stupid cross and hadn't had his model so covered up.

Dom won the challenge and though I liked her print, I've seen similar outfits many times before on Project Runway. I thought Braden should have won. He had a great print, a great cut on his outfit, and both the print and type of outfit he constructed really represented his muse.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Thank goodness he's safe!! Kate out!!

I don't get it..Alexandria is safe?? All her stuff looks butt ugly and unfinished and ill fitting..I don't get it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Not surprised to see Alexander go home over the cross dress...it was bad.
    NCLurker, Kip and dzigner like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Good. Now let's get Justin out next week.

For some reason, seeing Kate eliminated and crying broke my heart. That was the last straw for me. I am done with this season.

I don't know what's going on up in there this time, but whatever it is and whoever is behind it, it's total bulls%$t. Helen is crowed about and wins 3 in a row for average, dowdy garments. Her style is much like her designs with a few exceptions, and she looks like a junkie straight off the street. And I don't mean the "Heroin Chic" that used to be popular, lol. She's a crybaby and she's boring. She gets to basically make her own print and she comes up with.....stars??? please!! On a white dress cut in half. Big woo. To me, it looked like something a little girl made to go on her Barbie. oh and Alexandria...now there's something I just will never understand. Her clothing is mostly rags. Rags and poopy pants. But Heidi likes her! She also likes her poopy pants looks. This may be the key. Take Kate, who came close to winning several times but was put in second mostly in favor of Helen. I think Heidi does not like Kate and I think they passed her over as not being a possible winner several episodes ago. There is just no way in hell that any person with any taste level at all could prefer Alexandria's junk over Kate's usually good designs. I was even suspicious of this last one because it did not look like hers! Yes Kate's last design sucked a big egg, but it was the only recent egg she laid. For the most part she's been in the top three, and yet they send her home. I'm sorry, but I feel even Justin should have gone before she did. I liked him but I wish Tim had saved his Save and given it to Kate.

I could not believe they actually called Alexandria safe this time. It made no sense at all. Her garment was the absolute worst thing there, and she hasn't done near the kind of work most of the others have acheived. Heidi likes her for some reason I can't figure out.

I'm done trying to figure out what these judges are looking at and what's going on in their minds. I think they are all feeling old and maybe thinking they need to like things that nobody would wear to be "hip". Heidi's taste level certainly is not mellowing with her age, nor is it equal to the other judges most of the time. I think she's having a middle aged crisis. Maybe they all are. I'm done, though. This smacks of favoritism and maybe something worse.

Oh, and even though Dom's dress was lovely, I thought Braden should have won. He is a clear standout. I like both of these designers, but because of the unfairness and the favoritism shown to some, I can't imagine I would enjoy seeing them in the final three, if they even get there.

Maybe it's time for new judges.
    Kip, Duckyface, Maybaybie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Not surprised to see Alexander go home over the cross dress...it was bad.
    You know, you are right about his dress...it was BAD. But I honestly thought Alexandria's was worse. And she was safe!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast