+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 9/19 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/19 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

OK.

I'll woman-up and admit that I didn't even BOTHER checking this out this week because Ken was hanging around like a bad case of athlete's foot.

Popped in here and found out the joyous news that HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe now, he can take a time-out and get the help he so desperately needs.

Hopefully, he already HAS.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I thought the very best part of the show was Ken, having his tantrum, wearing a facial mask!
    Somehow, it just made him appear even more ridiculous than acting like a big baby who didn't get his way.
    wannasee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I thought the very best part of the show was Ken, having his tantrum, wearing a facial mask!
    Somehow, it just made him appear even more ridiculous than acting like a big baby who didn't get his way.
    I have to admit, the facial mask AND the fact he was ironing cutoff jeans, usually seen on boys when they're still growing and the parents need to save money on clothing, so they cut off the legs, was pretty interesting. He was acting like "Oh I don't have a temper," but threw one deluxe that night. Even Alexander's "anger" was restrained and he didn't continue on after his quip of "I can throw drama too" or something like that and shoving the board away.

BTW, I maintain that NEITHER of Ken's apologies to folks was as sincere as I felt Sandro's was. That alone speaks volumes - because I feel Sandro will have watched his episodes, realized the negatives and work hard to get over them (sexism will take longer though I admit).

Ken? - he acts like his behavior was right and fine based on what I've read from him since.
    Florimel and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fogey

Justin deserved to win this challenge.
    Florimel and Little Sew&Sew like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    OK.

I'll woman-up and admit that I didn't even BOTHER checking this out this week because Ken was hanging around like a bad case of athlete's foot.

Popped in here and found out the joyous news that HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe now, he can take a time-out and get the help he so desperately needs.

Hopefully, he already HAS.
    You know he is in denial

Ken's mom asking if the "other Ken" has come out, and if he went into the bathroom and came out a different person, shows us that this flip the switch to raging a-hole is common with him, and I highly doubt he will change after watching himself on the show. His defensiveness, raised chin and folded arms, eye rolls and stare downs clearly show a person who has a huge chip on his shoulder and clear anger issues. I'm so glad he's gone.

Having said that, I admit I watching him have a hissy fit while ironing cut off denim shorts with a face mask on. What a freak.

What wasn't funny at all was his screaming like that at a member of the production staff. I felt so badly for that poor girl, to have this pint-sized maniac in her face. She's just doing her job, she doesn't deserve to be abused. I think he should have been kicked off immediately. Letting him stay and giving him his own room was just feeding into his delusions about how right he is in everything. In a sense, it's enabling.

And did he diss my beloved Tim when he left? Tim had a look like "well, Okay then!" But then again, Tim didn't say anything like "we're going to miss you" - so I know he wasn't sorry to see Ken go.

Also, was it just me or did the hems of most of the dresses seem uneven? I don't know but it seemed really obvious to me. Loved the winning transformation. She looked really great. I would have liked for them to thin out the hair a bit more though on the front of her head/bang area. She obviously has a lot of hair, and the idea of a pixie cut is cute, but it just seemed still too heavy.

I love Justin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567