+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Speculation

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Speculation

Info here: Alyssa Milano to Host ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Season 3 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

They must be DESPERATE for designers willing to return. Bringing back the likes of Elena and Irina will certainly add to the drama. And speaking of Irina - WHY bring her back if she WON her season? Same goes for Jeffrey and Seth Aaron! And Korto has already been on an All-Stars show! What's up with that?

Jeffrey Sebelia - S3
    Korto Momolu - S5
    Irina Shabayeva - S6
    Seth Aaron Henderson - S7
    Ari South - S8 (formerly "Andy" South)
    Viktor Luna - S9
    Melissa Fleis - S10
    Christopher Palu - S10
    Elena Slivnyak - S10
    Daniel Esquivel - S11
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Project Runway All - Stars . . . . Season Three . . . . October 24th, 2013

This is the full cast?

NO VALERIE AGAIN?! ROBBED TWICE IN ONE YEAR!!

I read about Andy's sex change whenever he got it and always thought "I wonder if they'd bring her back on the show someday now". And they did. Good for her.

I agree that it's BS that winners are coming back. There are certain reality shows where winners coming back are totally acceptable imo (like Survivor and BB). But not shows like this.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    This is the full cast?

NO VALERIE AGAIN?! ROBBED TWICE IN ONE YEAR!!

I read about Andy's sex change whenever he got it and always thought "I wonder if they'd bring her back on the show someday now". And they did. Good for her.

I agree that it's BS that winners are coming back. There are certain reality shows where winners coming back are totally acceptable imo (like Survivor and BB). But not shows like this.
    what channel do you watch it on JK? thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Usually just later online. Why?

I didn't know Andy got a sex change! Well, he was a very good-looking man and, after seeing her pictures, she's a beautiful woman!

I always liked his designs and felt that he was robbed. I can't wait to see what she will present now!

(Gads, I seriously hope that I used the pronouns correctly!)
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Usually just later online. Why?
    I cant find it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I admit I'm looking forward to this only to see Korto do it again. and as much as I liked Seth Aaron's's work, I wish he wasn't on it because he has already won.

sadly though, Korto will not win because they will never let a non lifetime contestant win this show

I can't believe Jeffrey is back. He will just ruin it.

The last one was Mondo's Revenge -- let's call this one Korto's Revenge!
    NFL1 and PA Snow Bunny like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I don't remember Ari/Andy
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I can't believe Jeffrey is back. He will just ruin it.

The last one was Mondo's Revenge -- let's call this one Korto's Revenge!
    Yes, she has been gypped twice IMHO of a win. Admittedly Jillian did have some beautiful designs, but the person who beat her in that mini all-star challenge they did before they showed the series on Lifetime... well, there was NO reasonable explanation as to why he won over Korto. I still remember her seatbelt jacket and her drag queen dress from her first season.

SA I'm looking forward to seeing again, but I really don't see why he's returning unless he's had a major hit in sales or the prize package is too good to pass up a chance to be a repeat winner. He along with Dimitry have been my favorite designers to win post-Bravo runs. I also like Anya, but I couldn't wear her designs as easily as I could the other two.

Irina will probably do all black again for a final runway. I still maintain that was one of those what?... moments.

Elena, well, I will admit it, I'm kinda interested to see if she's learned a lot since her last appearance.

I liked Daniel, and I will be interested in seeing a few other designers' outfits again.

One thing I hope they DO NOT FOCUS on but probably will - Ari's sex change. I'm sorry, but while I can understand and respect her for what she's going through, I would rather her be seen for her designs more than her story. That would show her a lot more respect than what I already see for going through the change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast