+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Speculation

Re: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Specualtion

Oh my word. How can I watch this show every single season, be so invested in the process, and not recognize some of these former contestants?
    Heck, even Jeffrey is almost a different looking person!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Jeffrey didn't have that stache the first time he was on. He looks better without it, imo.

I'd like a female AS winner already. Korto would be my early pick but since she's the Lifetime cult will probably rig it against her, maybe Melissa.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

OMG I'm sooo excited!
    The more Project Runway the better as far as I'm concerned!
    I am surprised though that they are letting previous winners compete...
    I'm looking forward to seeing Seth Aaron again - I just loved his stuff.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I wish they would put more time between seasons of Project Runway. It seems like they just wrap up one season and then a week or two later, the next one is starting.

I'm definitely not loving Project Runway as much as I did when it first started. The clashes between my taste and the judges, the needless drama in the workroom, and less focus on the models has hurt my enjoyment of the show. I used to like when the designers chose their models at the start of the show. True, most of the time they chose the same models but sometimes they switched it up.

And I really don't like Tim Gunn not being in PR All-Stars. It's not Project Runway without Tim!!!!

I'm not looking forward to seeing Jeffrey and Elena again. Blah to both!!
    Florimel likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I think it would be fun to see a Project Runway Masters show. The fashion design version of Top Chef Masters. However, I am guessing the fashion designers might not be as open to the idea as chefs are...
    Duckyface likes this.

Oh a Project Runway Masters could be really fun. I kind of doubt they'd get anyone on it though. As much ego as chefs have, designer have 10 times that and would have a really hard time being the one criticized instead of the one doing the criticizing. I mean seriously, can you imagine Michael Kors putting himself up to the ridicule he puts the contestants through? It would never happen.

I really wish they wouldn't bring back past winners, and I'd prefer to see more new designers less of the same people. If it comes down to they can only make new shows once a year vs. having twice the PR, I'll take the rerun contestants. My preferred ratio would be about 1 in 5 shows being previous contestants though, and then not previous winners.

It seems like reality shows get so scared of having dud contestants they feel they need to constantly bring back people they think made good tv. It seems like a cheap out to me and I wish they'd do it a lot less than they do.

Reading all these posts, I can feel myself getting excited about this show.....like I do every season. Only then I watch and see how different it is, how staged it is, how the trouble maker is always kept for drama reasons, and how phony the judges act by choosing a winner that nobody agrees with. And all my excitement hits the trash can.
    How I long for the old days of Project Runway.

FORT Fogey

I like the All-Stars concept, and I think Alyssa Milano is going to be a GREAT host.
    jadewarlock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I like the All-Stars concept, and I think Alyssa Milano is going to be a GREAT host.
    I agree, especially as she will be a bit fairer I think based on the teasers they've shown for the All-Star season. I would really like to see a Bravo contestant get a fairer chance at winning an all-star season, and this change may help increase those odds.

That said, as mentioned I have a feeling it may be a SA/Irina/maybe a Bravo contestant final three, with one of the other two winning. Not that I don't think SA or Irina are bad designers - they earned their win, it's the fact they won.

WTH! Why are they doing this so soon? Why are they bringing back people who were already at one of the All-Stars? And why bring back designers that already won? What's the point of that if they're already won? This will be the lamest All-Stars ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast