+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Speculation

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: Project Runway All - Stars . . . . Season Three . . . . October 24th, 2013

Bah! I don't want to see past winners. 11 past seasons (not counting this one). That's 120+ designers to choose from. I'm sure some may not have made it in the design business and may have moved on to other endeavors, but that still leaves a lot to choose from. I'd rather see non-winners (like Michael Costello and Austin Scarlett) who have been on all stars already than winners.
    NFL1 and Duckyface like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    sadly though, Korto will not win because they will never let a non lifetime contestant win this show
    What does this mean

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What does this mean
    Basically we have had three very good Bravo designers on these All-Stars, and in at least one case - AR's win, I felt the Bravo contestant (Uli) was far superior.

Austin Scarlet and Mondo's final two head to head was at least a contest, but when they put Uli out at third last AS season, in spite of the better of the three runways... you knew it was a set up for a Lifetime contestant winner.

Save the mini-challenge prior to the first season of "PR" on Lifetime, where Korto lost in favor of a guy with a HORRID blue dress (and honestly I haven't seen anything worse than this dress), they haven't had a Bravo channel contestant win. Sure, they'll have one of the contestants in the final three, but to allow one of them to win would show that this network has not had many good winners (or designers for that matter).

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the final three here were Seth Aaron, Korto and one other really good Lifetime designer in order to make it appear that if SA or the other Lifetime designer won at least Korto lost to a good designer.

I don't think it'd be a SA-Irina-Korto (or frankly any contestant) final three because if they lost to two winners there'd be an outcry I think.

Why does every other season have to be All Stars?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I don't remember Ari/Andy
    andy south.jpg

Regarding the pics I've been able to find of "Ari", I'm thinking of 3 different options

*the photos been heavily retouched
    *Ari has a fabulous make-up artist
    *part of the surgery was purely cosmetic

Andy's skin showed severe acne scars while Ari's face is as smooth as a baby's bum.

ari south.jpg

Either way, she's looking fabulous. Hope she feels that good on the inside.
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 09-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Why does every other season have to be All Stars?
    Because they want to annoy the living daylights out of us. Either that or it takes them two seasons two get some creative ideas and not do the same thing over and over again.

I mean - just like this week - it took them at least a series for Heidi to realize that she needed color in her active wear.

Re: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Specualtion

My goodness Ari is striking.Good for her for going for it! What season was she on?
    I am really having a hrd time remembering all of these people. Yea I know Jeffrey, Korto...was Elana the one who spit marked?

Maybe it is me but this show is quickly jumping the shark tank. I miss Michael Kors. Yes he is insulting but I love him. His stuff is expensive but I will admit to buying a Kors item every year. When poopy diaper pants are shown twice within a 2-3 week time period by the same designer yet Heidi still loved them, don't get it. What woman would want to work-out with all of that fabric between her legs. Sorry there is nothing fashion forward/cutting edge about that.
    I also still don't like the idea of allowing a designer to come back from a different season although I do love the Tim Gunn save. With all this said I think I basically only watched 2 episodes all the way through...go figure...Thursdays were always PR only.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Elena was the miserable Ukrainian who was probably the most depressed contestant of all time. Nobody really liked her attitude. You were thinking of Elisa.

Andy was on season 8. same with Gretchen and Mondo.

I'll still watch this. I want Valerie though!

Maybe at some time there will be pictures of each of them.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast