+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 8/29 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 8/29 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Try finding a size 5 triple wide. The shoes I constantly wear are between 5 and 10 years old. I hate shoe shopping, but it is time to find a new pair of slip-ons - mainly for driving and just walking around .

I think that is why I loved this challenge and anything to do with clothes and accessories. I can't afford to buy anything, but just thinking about how the material would feel swishing against my legs or how the shoes, bags and jewelry would sparkle keeps me in touch with my soft side.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

This is the first week where I would most definitely NOT wear any of the outfits. Epic fail. I might wear Alexander's top. I liked the asymmetrical front, but not with those icky pants. No No No. I thought Justin's outfit was fashion forward, but just blah in black. I think one piece needed to be a different color or a print of some sort. What was Bradon thinking with that hideous skirt/top combo? Those embellished flats screamed for an ankle length tuxedo pant and a cool jacket. A light colored pant with maybe an unusual tuxedo stripe (brocade, sequins, etc) would have looked much better with those loafers. The rest of the looks were just meh.

JUST saw this.

FINALLY, Miranda is GONE!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Miranda isn't a cool girl, she admits that. But I thought the judges were far too harsh on her. I did not think her outfit was that bad, nor was Helen's that good. That black shroud look reminded me of something one of last season's designers made. People were talking about it looking like funeral wear or a nun or something as I recall. I thought it was dowdy. I can't believe the judges raving over it!

I didn't like any of the outfits that much to tell the truth.

I used to love this show but now I'm really bored by it. Too much branding! I tried my hardest not to google the sponsor of the last challenge. And gym clothes? Who wants to design that?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234