+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 8/22 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/22 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

RUNWAY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy has immunity.

Guest judge: Allison Williams (?????).

Helen - Skirt is nice, not so much the top.

Bradon - His model is DRESSED!!!!!! Looks like she's dressed in fabric remnants, but, still, she's DRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda - Not bad, at ALL. At least it's not a pencil skirt, this week.

Ken - VERY simple. And he KNOWS it. He might want to re-think how he pointed the finger at Alexandria, but OTOH . . .

Alexandria - EWWWWWWW. Her model looks like she's wearing a full diaper, and to me, the top is nothing to write home about, either.

Alexander - Like Jeremy, IDK about the oil slick on the back.

Justin - Say WHAAAAAAAT??? The lace glue WAS pretty, but he went overboard with it, and in the WRONG area.

Dom - VERY nice.

Karen - Her model looks like she's wrapped in a bedsheet with a belt holding it on at the top.

Kate - Her model DOES look like a pregnant fairy (like one of the other designers said).

Jeremy - Like it.
    Last edited by ness; 08-22-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Karen - Heidi says it looks trashy. Nina says she could be going to the beach OR the rodeo. Zac says there're a ittle big of runny eggs going on with the color.

Jeremy - Zac says solid chic. Bias done very well. Nina says it feels very personal. Likes the side buttons. Heidi says chic, fluid, very feminine, stunning.

Ken - Nina says B-O-R-I-N-G, too heavy. Styling poor. Zac says Frog Queen. Heidi says very heavy at top. Too much fabric on her chest.

Alexander - Heidi LOVES the fit of the dress. Not sure about the leather on the back, though. Zac loves the fit of the dress, but not that wowed by the dress, the seam, the hand-painting. Nina says there's something dramatic about the dress and likes how well it fits.

Justin - Heidi not a huge fan of the dress. Says it's borderline Halloween costume from an inexpensive place. Zac not impressed. Says model looks like she's dropping from the hip. Nina says it looks like the model has a foaming va-jay-jay.

Alexandria - Heidi thinks it works (??????). Nina likes the denim, the back of the jacket and that the pants look like long johns. Zac likes the poufy pants and is impressed. (MHO, the judges are on crack with their opinions on this one.)

Karen and Justin have meltdowns backstage.
    Last edited by ness; 08-22-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

ALEXANDRIA WINS!

(Methinks the judges have lost their minds.)

Jeremy, in.

Alexander, in.

Ken, in.

Justin, OUT.

Karen, IN?????????

WTF???????????????

Justin's leave-taking is very sad, and everybody cries.

Includng TIM!!!!!!!!!!

TIM USES HIS SAVE FOR JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim says he believes the judges made a mistake (he spoke up in Justin's defense when the judges did their up-close looks), that's what the save was for, and now it was time for everybody to move forward and carry on.

YAY, TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jucamer likes this.

Tim said he believed the judges were wrong, and that's what his save was for (he spoke up in Justin's defense when the judges did their up-close evaluations), so now everybody needed to move forward.

YAY, TIM!!!!!!!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Didn't think Karen's dress was that bad, Helen's looks a lot worse.

Glad that Alexandra won especially after listening to Ken telling us she should go home.

Since Tim saved Justin this episode does that mean that two designers go home next week?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Helen's dress was awful, I thought she belonged in the bottom.

I agree that Justin was absolutely the wrong decision to go home. Did the judges do this on purpose to get Tim to use his save!? Since win do they reward "boring" over "risk that didn't work out". Don't they usually send boring home every time??

Alexandria's outfit was weird. I hate drop-crotch pants, but I didn't hate these completely because it looked more like a skirt with cropped leggings. I didn't think the jacket was so great. I thought the fabric hanging off the back looked unfinished. I thought Alexander should have gotten the win, but I sure didn't mind the look on Ken's face when Alexandria won!

I also thought that I would hate Alexandria's pants. However, I found that I could tolerate them because they weren't that bad. You're right, Closet, they looked more like leggings draped with a skirt over them. Overall, I didn't think hers was the best look. However, I was doing the happy dance at the thought of Ken's reaction. It was especially sweeter since he ended up in the bottom.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

To the Point

Justin really needs to up his game. I am glad Tim saved him. The reaction of the other designers spoke volumes about how well Justin is liked.

I don't ever remember tearing up during an episode of Project Runway. But this show got to me. I was weeping along with the rest. I am so glad that Tim used his save. Ken should have gone home for wasting close to $200.00 on that dress.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast