+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 8/15 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Who is John Galt?

Re: 8/15 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Ken is a nasty little man. Nasty, rude, obnoxious, extremely immature, and needs a spanking (or a smack up the side of his head). He acts like a whiny 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum. He was totally rude to his teammates. He should have been thrown out of the competition instead of Sue. His attitude is atrocious (and not going to get better) and his dress was horrid. At least Sue tried to pull something together after she discovered she was on the wrong track. He just covered his error up with duck tape. I can see why he and Sandro couldn't get along, but I don't think Ken could get along with anyone. I am disgusted that he was allowed to stay. That was a horrible decision. Shame on the judges for keeping him in the show and allowing such disrespect to his teammates to be rewarded.
    Florimel, AZChristian and Babbred like this.

I am sure Ken blames Sue's lack of sewing skills and Alexandria's whatever as the reason the team failed. His refusal to work as a team is a big reason the team failed.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am sure Ken blames Sue's lack of sewing skills and Alexandria's whatever as the reason the team failed. His refusal to work as a team is a big reason the team failed.
    Most likely, in Ken's delusional little mind he viewed Alexandria's inability "to be quiet while I'm talking" as a reason for the team failure. Ugh.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Most likely, in Ken's delusional little mind he viewed Alexandria's inability "to be quiet while I'm talking" as a reason for the team failure. Ugh.
    Oh, and that other people looked at him.
    AZChristian and Shelleyrob like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The "winning" dress looked like it was falling off the model.

Of that team ... I liked Kate's the best ... She always stretches the creativity.

I found the white team's designs more appealing ... but they must have seen something "close up" that we can't see.

Also ... when it is "very close" they should give Tim a deciding vote. I personally would like to know what the deciding factor was.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, and that other people looked at him.
    That made me laugh out loud! I can't wait for Ken to be booted, i'm sorry he survived this challenge. I wanted his tookis to be shown the door post haste!
    Florimel likes this.

I was glad, and surprised, that Sandro came back to apologize. I thought he actually seemed genuine as well!

I also thought Bradon's team should have been on top and that he should have won.

I also agree that a double elimination would have been preferrable. Ken showed a seriously ugly personality this episode. Last week I liked that he stood up to Sandro, but I wonder what else has happened with him that we haven't been shown. The fact that Alexandria was so averse to saying anything at all to him for fear of setting him off made me think there is a history of behavior that we have not been exposed to as viewers. Both Alexandria and Sue went into the challenge "scared" of dealing with him, and it was clearly a view of him that had been developed over more than just a day-or-so.

I like Jeremy, but the cups on that dress did look ridiculous. I could not believe the judges said that it made he cleavage look good!

I thought the judges were inconsistent as well. I thought when they talked to the losing team, they bashed them for using placemats because they were too much like fabirc. However, wasn't Jeremy's cress almost entirely placemats? Yea he threw some glitter on, but it was still placemats.

I didn't care for Karen's dress. I thought it was shapeless again.

Was anyone else distracted by Heidi's cleavage during this episode?? It looked to me like someone had taken makeup to her to emphasize the shadowing around her boobs!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I was glad, and surprised, that Sandro came back to apologize. I thought he actually seemed genuine as well!

I also thought Bradon's team should have been on top and that he should have won.

I also agree that a double elimination would have been preferrable. Ken showed a seriously ugly personality this episode. Last week I liked that he stood up to Sandro, but I wonder what else has happened with him that we haven't been shown. The fact that Alexandria was so averse to saying anything at all to him for fear of setting him off made me think there is a history of behavior that we have not been exposed to as viewers. Both Alexandria and Sue went into the challenge "scared" of dealing with him, and it was clearly a view of him that had been developed over more than just a day-or-so.

I like Jeremy, but the cups on that dress did look ridiculous. I could not believe the judges said that it made he cleavage look good!

I thought the judges were inconsistent as well. I thought when they talked to the losing team, they bashed them for using placemats because they were too much like fabirc. However, wasn't Jeremy's cress almost entirely placemats? Yea he threw some glitter on, but it was still placemats.

I didn't care for Karen's dress. I thought it was shapeless again.

Was anyone else distracted by Heidi's cleavage during this episode?? It looked to me like someone had taken makeup to her to emphasize the shadowing around her boobs!!
    I thought the loosing team used too much fabric because they used fabric shower curtains. I agree with your other comments.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I also still like Ken. I'm upset with the way he handled himself this challenge but clearly there is more going on than what we were shown because someone mentioned feeling sorry for him for having to be stuck with Sue and Alexandria. He didn't have to speak to Alexandria that way in the waiting room. I personally would have let him have it if he told me not to speak and not to look at him. "You're not my damn daddy!" Is probably what I would have said Also, I didn't see it as him being difficult with communicating with them. I remember the scene where he was talking to either one or both ladies and they were completely ignoring him so after that, he seemed to go into shut down mode. He mentioned no longer talking to himself or something like that.

I honestly thought Bradon's team won the challenge. I loved their look as soon as it hit the runway. I also did not like the cups on the winning dress. It looked funny for even someone who had small boobs.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Ken is a very good designer.

But the reality is if he doesn't change his tune quick, he will have to hope he wins this season or he'll have a difficult time breaking into the fashion world. Like it or not, but these shows ARE in a way a nationally televised job interview.

I don't think there's any surprise that the only show that has had many folks get jobs post the show is "Face Off." That is the only show I've seen where there are very VERY few folks who haven't had anything post-show. And it's because they have overall polite (not always pleasant but polite) attitudes, help others and work hard to show the very best.

Here on "PR" they have their struggles, but reality is the only ones I've seen with a large post show impact are Christian, Mondo, Dimitry (more clothing here, but personality too on these three) and a lesser extent Austin Scarlett (more personality than clothing but still some clothing).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast