+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 8/1 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

8/1 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

"An Unconventional Coney Island" the designers play carnival games to win unconventional materials for their looks.

Forum threads will reopen after the show has aired on the West Coast.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 8/1 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Just getting here . . .

Based on what I can see in the few seconds I've had it on so far, Tim AND Sandro have some DEFINITE, SERIOUS issues.

I never in this lifetime thought I'd EVER hear myself saying this, but I actually feel SORRY for Miranda. And I feel JUST as compassionate towards SUE, for having to be stuck with SANDRO.

I TRULY hope Sandro and/or Tim gets booted out of there.

They are BOTH ignorant A$$HOLES.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'll give Miranda credit . . .

She finally lost it and REALLY unloaded on Tim in front of God and everybody.

But, the next morning, she feels VERY bad about that and apologizes to Tim for her behavior.

I DO admire that about her and give her props and respect for that.

She recognized her wrong and made a sincere attempt to atone for it.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Bradon/Karen - Like it.

Dom/Alexandria - Looks like a dress. A bit too short.

Sandro/Sue - Pretty good, for all the fighting.

Helen/Kate - Looks like an escapee from The Jetsons.

Alexander/Justin - Like it.

Jeremy/Ken - Like it. Wearable.

Miranda/Tim - Oh, boy.
    Last edited by ness; 08-01-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Sandro needs to take his: "Eet ees GOOT for voh-mahn to lissen to mahn!" mindset/attitude and go STRAIGHT back to Russia.

Or HELL.

Whichever comes first.
    ClosetRTWatcher and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

I think maybe we've seen the last of Timothy.

Jeremy and Ken's slacks were perfectly fitted. I'd crown this duo for this challenge.

Sandro actually said that when a woman listens to a man, "iss so cool."

Speaking of Sandro and Sue, there was nothing random about Tim's Button Bag! Besides S&S, the two geeks were paired, the Oldie with the Newbie Who Cried, etc.
    Last edited by WinkyD; 08-01-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    I think maybe we've seen the last of Timothy.

Jeremy and Ken's slacks were perfectly fitted. I'd crown this duo for this challenge.
    HOPE we've seen the last of Timothy!

And I did a hit-and-run thingy, but I LOVED Jeremy and Ken's, too.

FORT Fogey

Well. I guess by now the judges have made it perfectly clear that they want "fresh," "young," "different." "Jetsons" and "Monster Mash" trump "Wearable and Impeccable."

Sandro needs a filter, but at least he speaks to people's faces.

Crits/High scores . . .

Dom/Alexandria - Kelly, fun. Heidi, wants to wear it. Zac, inventive, fun, casual. Nina, adorable, loves the styling the most. Dom said Alexandria would deserve the win.

Kate/Helen - Heidi, very impressed, it's like a beautiful sculpture/art piece. Nina, a real high-fashion moment. Kelly, incredible that it was made out of sombreros, think a lot of girls would fight to wear this on a runway. Zac, looks polished and well-made, well done. Kate said Helen would deserve the win. Helen, of course, agreed.

Lower score crits . . .

Alexander/Justin: Zac, way too much going on, looks like a hot mess. Kelly, best to just let the color do the talking. Heidi, it IS over-bedazzled, EDIT. Nina, you couldn't make up your mind to go for fun or kitsch. Alexander and Justing couldn't say who they'd send home.

Miranda/Tim: Heidi, boring, the bolero doesn't look good with the dress. Zac, looks like a deflated pool toy. Nina, not good, looks like a toxic biohazard. Kelly, not good. Miranda took respon for the design, said Tim walked out ((among other things. Tim threw Miranda under the bus. Miranda and Tim GOT INTO IT ON THE RUNWAY. Miranda and Tim got into it in the waiting room while the judges were deliberating!

Judges . . .

Miranda/Timothy, the WORST.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast