+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Project Runway 12 Pool

Re: Project Runway 12 Pool

Wow! I've never been first before. It's a gorgeous feeling!! Thanks for all your hard work Pikachu!
    inthegarden likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

omg did I move up to second???

*checks*

Nope.

And with that, I fall completely out of the top 5...sigh!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've been very unhappy with Alexandria for a long time now and wondering why I ever chose her as one of my master designers so I looked back over the pictures of the fashions from the early episodes and she actually had solid fashions then! No poopy pants, no raggedy fabrics. It was about the 4th episode that she started bringing in her grunge look and she's gone downhill ever since. I don't like her as a designer or as a person. It burns me up when she starts criticizing other designers in her camera confessionals after all the crap she's putting on the runway.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Project Runway 12 Results
    Episode 14 and Awards Presentation

Welcome to the Project Runway 12 Awards Presentation! We’re backstage at Lincoln Center and all of the designers have presented their collections. The judges chose their winners for the season so now we can present our winners for the pool!

Just a minute…there seems to be some kind of disturbance out on the runway. Sandro Masmanidi, the contestant who withdrew from the competition earlier in the season after a massive hissy fit, is back and demands that the judges critique him even though he didn’t have a collection to show for this event. Then Ken Laurence, another bad-tempered designer from earlier this season, jumps up and gets in Sandro’s face, before turning on the judges and dissing them for eliminating him. Not to be out drama-queen’d, Christian Siriano, the winner of Project Runway 4, stands up, snaps his fingers at Sandro and Ken, and orders them to get back in their seats and shut the H up. Joshua McKinley, a finalist from Season 9, starts to say something but Christian cuts him off with a death glare. “Act your age, not your shoe size, hon” is Christian’s last word before he flips his hair back and sits down. Sandro and Ken are at least smart enough to know when they’ve met their match. Both high-maintenance designers slink back to their chairs and the show resumes.

Heidi takes the stage wearing her beloved poopy pants and a shredded t-shirt. It must be an Alexandria original. She thanks everyone for participating in the pool, takes a few moments to push her new product lines, then announces the winner of the Project Runway 12 pool.

“Three pool contestants stepped it up and picked a fabulous team of designers. The highest overall scores belong to Hem and Haw, LaLaLace, and Sew What. But as you know, there can be only one winner. With 800 points, the winner of the Project Runway 12 pool is…Sew What! Congratulations, Photobabe!”

No-nonsense Nina Garcia is up next to announce the second place winner. She glances sideways at Heidi as she passes her on the stage, eyeing her outfit critically with a look on her face like “Really?”, then lets out an exasperated sigh as she takes her place center stage. Nina is dressed in an impeccably appointed pantsuit, paired with an Anthony Ryan black leather jacket to give her outfit a funky edge.

“Heidi and I had a difference of opinion on many of the designers this season. I have an eye for an editorial piece, a look that says something and has people wanting to know more about it. Heidi, on the other hand, has an eye that, quite frankly, couldn’t read the first line on an eye exam chart. In any case, we both agreed that this pool team performed very well and deserves this award. Congratulations, Cootie! With 750 points, your pool team, LaLaLace, has finished in second place!”

Next up is Zac Posen to present the award for third place. He’s dressed in a suit by Mondo Guerra, but sadly it’s not one of Mondo’s masterful creations. It’s the type of suits Mondo makes for himself so Zac looks like he’s auditioning for the role of Pinocchio or as an organ grinder’s monkey. He has a big smile on his face anyway and waves to the crowd as he takes to the stage, planting an air kiss on Nina’s cheek as they pass each other.

“What an exciting season! Pool teams were up and down, back and forth, left and right, so it was hard to predict who would come out on top. This pool participant gave it a good run and finished ahead of twelve other pool teams. They should be very proud. Third place goes to Hem and Haw! Come and get your prize, inthegarden!”

Last to present is Tim Gunn. Dressed in one of his conservative but classy suits, he has on a camouflage bowtie from the “Let’s Go Glamping!” episode to show that he’s not all stiff and stodgy. He’s making his way to the stage when Alexandria and Helen run up to him, sobbing and holding their arms out to embrace him. Alexandria babbles “I gave up everything for this! I didn’t come here to come in second! I’m more talented that everyone else in this building! I was robbed!” while Helen weeps “I know I’m a better designer than I showed on the show. I’m the greatest! No, I’m the worst. I couldn’t design a cloth napkin. No, I’m awesome, everyone else sucks!”. Tim backs away and holds his hands up “Ladies, please! You’re working yourselves into a conundrum for nothing. The judging is over and you failed. Stop behaving like recalcitrant children when you can’t make it work and learn something from this tribulation!”. Alexandria and Helen sniffle and shuffle away to consult a dictionary as Tim takes his place.

“I love being a mentor on this show! I see something wonderful in every contestant and strive to bring out the best in them while toning down or refining the worst in them. Every show contestant starts with an equal yearning for the top prize and an equal chance to get it, with hard work and determination. Likewise, each pool participant chooses their pool team thoughtfully, each wanting to pick the perfect team and walk away with the win. Sadly, one person must always come in last. I want to encourage you to reexamine your selection process, keep trying, and someday you could be on the opposite side of the leaderboard. Congratulations, MAC’s Stitchers! Although you came in last in the pool, Maybaybie, and I must award you with the Wooden Shoe Award, you’re still a winner in my book”.

Congratulations to all the pool participants but especially to our winners! Great job, Photobabe! I’ll let the winners make their acceptance speeches, if they care to say a few words.

BTW, I’ve decided I’m not going to do a pool for Project Runway All-Stars 3. I’m not even sure if I’m going to watch it. It was fun while it lasted but there are other reality shows I like better and would prefer to spend time on than Project Runway. I’ll let you know when future pools are coming up. Check my signature line for updates!

Here are the final scores:

Designers’ Scores
    Alexandria: 25 points
    Bradon: 5 points
    Dom: 45 points
    Justin: 15 points

Weekly Scores
    All That Glitters/VAgirl79: 120 points
    Bitter Kittens/vanillalatte: 35 points
    Hem and Haw/inthegarden: 140 points
    I'm on Pins & Needles/xmaskat: 110 points
    LaLaLace/Cootie: 120 points
    MAC's Stitchers & B*tchers/Maybaybie: 55 points
    Project Suds/beerbelly: 85 points
    Ruching Spy/pikachu: 120 points
    Runway Diva/PA Snow Bunny: 70 points
    Selgap/cubsfan55: 85 points
    Sew What/Photobabe: 140 points
    Stitchin' Divas/Harmony2000: 135 points
    Tim's Gunniacs/ JohnnyK: 70 points
    Zippers, Slippers, and Flippers/Florimel: 95 points

Overall Scores
    1. Sew What/Photobabe: 800 points
    2. LaLaLace/Cootie: 750 points
    3. Hem and Haw/inthegarden: 740 points
    4. Stitchin' Divas/Harmony2000: 730 points
    5. All That Glitters/VAgirl79: 705 points
    6. Ruching Spy/pikachu: 670 points
    7. I'm on Pins & Needles/xmaskat: 635 points
    8. Zippers, Slippers, and Flippers/Florimel: 605 points
    9. Bitter Kittens/vanillalatte: 595 points
    10. Project Suds/beerbelly: 585 points
    11. Selgap/cubsfan55: 560 points
    12. Runway Diva/PA Snow Bunny: 525 points
    13. Tim's Gunniacs/ JohnnyK: 505 points
    14. MAC's Stitchers & B*tchers/Maybaybie: 495 points
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-18-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Thanks so much for the pool, pikachu. It was great fun, as always, and mega congrats to the winners.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Oh WOW! I just watched the show on line. I was terrified Alexandria would win! I love, love, love Dom's work. Thank you so much Pikachu! I never dreamed I would win a Fashionista award!
    pikachu likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Congratulations to Sew What, LaLaLace and Mac's Stitcher's !
    I'm So Happy Dom won!
    Cool! I'm so excited! I love my Flower Pup. I came in third I would like to to thank everyone for a fun pool.
    A special thank you to pikachu without her, none of this would have been possible. You are the best!
    Now, I'm off to Redemption Island to design a life raft and a new set of fins for my lionfish who is drowning in the Coral Reef.
    ta ta

Thank you Pikachu!!!!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

WOW! The Wooden Shoe Award....I'm so...so....honored! I had no idea I was doing so badly that this award could be bestowed on me. I'm all choked up. There are no words. I'd like to thank my parents, for without them this wouldn't have been possible. To my dear husband...thank you for going to bed early and letting me have control of the television so I could see these wonderful designers and make these terrible pool picks that landed me in last place. And finally, thank you to Pikachu, for without this pool, I would never have been able to win the wonderful Wooden Shoe. Thank you, all...I shall cherish it always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011