+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ken - S12

FORT Fogey

Re: Ken - S12

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    There's a BIG difference between saying unkind things because you are a fiery passionate person with only a tentative grasp on the English language and saying unkind things to strike the maximum amount of negative effect.
    I was thinking something similar tonight....Just because someone says that they are a designer doesn't make them a designer. Not a good one, anyway. This guy is a mess and needs therapy on all fronts stat. So much for his religious guru.

-------------

Although I am digging the shoes and pants in the image above. A plain black shirt (no see through lace) would have made it perfect.

I still wish that he and Sandro were paired off in one of the challenges. That would have been a great dramatic episode, LOL! Both have anger management issues and he's not even aware (or in denial) of it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So... who will be the big drama causer now?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I doubt that we'll be drama-free for the rest of the season. We still have Helen who will undoubtedly cry again. Alexander is feeling edgy, but he seems to me to be the type to breakdown rather than blow up. Alexandria is also more of the breakdown type.

Justin and Bradon seem to be pretty evenly keeled and Kate's been through it all before.

I am so glad that evil little man and his horrible attitude are gone. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in his church families house to see how they responded to his filthy mouth & nasty temper tantrums.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I still wish that he and Sandro were paired off in one of the challenges. That would have been a great dramatic episode, LOL! Both have anger management issues and he's not even aware (or in denial) of it.
    I hate saying it, but I honestly think we'd seen a literal knock down drag out fight. They'd probably knocked each other out and the dress would've looked worse than anything that "we use everything even remnants" guy this season or Sandro's pin up girl parachute outfit (though they'd made sure she was at least covered up.

While I don't recommend actually "following" him - the increasing numbers would only boost his already over-inflated ego - here's the link to Ken's Twitter page so you can see for yourself that the nastiness continues, even when the cameras have stopped rolling.

https://twitter.com/_KenLaurence_

Make sure you read the one where he says he intentionally made an ugly dress so he could be sent home . . . . . . a SUPER FAN of the show you claim to have come here to WIN is given a once in a lifetime chance to get a make-over and you purposefully make something awful for nobody's benefit but your own?

I can't really say what I find more distasteful . . . . that this might actually be true OR that you are so delusional that you now believe your own lies.
    jucamer likes this.

(his words) "BTW, I don't have anger management problems. I have a problem w/ not reacting and not speaking my mind." ?!

And thanks to his "edited attitude" there'd be a season 13?!

Ken - you are a delusional narcissist with serious SERIOUS anger management problems.

What you showed on TV last night in anger would in the real world GET YOU CITED FOR 'TERRORISTIC THREAT' at the very least.

In MOST shows, you would've been ejected.

And I hope that if the lady who you made that dress for the "one you made bad so you could go home" reads your comments she burned your dress in public to show that your work is as inferior as your attitude is.

(And yes, this is a rant, but an honest one. I don't blow my top and would've even with your little rants. You hate that your colors were indeed shown and you will most likely end up losing clients for it. That's your fault sweetie not mine or any of the 'PR' Contestants.)

You can tell in this clip alone that he has anger issues, and he's honestly flat out lying about what he's saying in regard to his behavior. His body language is too tense for him to be saying the truth. You can see that Alexander DID NOT just start "tossing things around" - he pushed the ironing board out of the way but that was it, and if you have the others commenting about him yelling and fearing the cops would need to be called... um, sorry, but something smells, and it's not my shoes walking in the cow barn at the fair.

I will say that I'm skeptical about him breaking a mirror, because if that were true, I'd be surprised he was allowed to stay on the show. Production DOES have to pay for the mirror, and it is grounds for expulsion if we go with the Chima route.

Personally? - I truly TRULY think he's lost customers now and he's mad about that. But, that is the curse of reality shows - the pressure will bring the best or the worst out of you. I wish folks would realize that and not enter these shows because that pressure exploding can destroy their careers. I'd be VERY surprised if he has many clients after this little rant.

BTW, someone mentioned he may have been homeless for a time and was territorial - I don't quite buy that as an excuse for his behavior. I have had some really rough times in my life and was essentially poor for three years (I wasn't homeless but I barely scraped by). I have had some jerks in my current job, and have had a few who have acted like Ken (territorial and sorry a bit sexist), but I would NEVER let me past lash back at them as he did to Alexander.

FORT Fogey

I despise this behavior and we see it on ANTM, as well. GinaMarie on BB had a similar anger response but not as bad as Ken. I don't mind cast memebers who have a temper or are moody but this type of in your face explosion is immature, unaware and indulgent. Glad to see you go, Ken.

He is self taught. Without a design background he has little chance and given his anger issue, he has no chance in hell of succeeding in this field or any other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast