+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 5/02 PR11 Reunion Show Discussion

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 5/02 PR11 Reunion Show Discussion

Elena promised to give money to a charity if she won Fan Favorite so she won by a landslide, despite being probably the most despised contestants of her season, if not one of the worst in Project Runway history.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I understand what you are saying here but I think you can be very self confident, and be a nice person and not arrogant. And I also don't think her ways are being interpreted as negative due to being a female. This does happen many times. MEn are often considered Assertive and a woman can be described as a B*tch if she acts the same way. I just don't think this is the case with Michelle.
    As far as I'm concerned, she was given that "second chance" deliberately so that she could be named the winner. She wasn't that outstanding that just had a bad break. She was no better than any of the other top 4. Like the others, she had some wonderful designs and some big flops....just like the rest of them.
    I think my issue with Michelle was that I couldn't tell the difference between her being a nasty person and her being confident. The more I think about it, the more I get it. She definitely kept some out of her inner circle and let others in. While we all do that to some degree, she has not tact about it. Her interview comments were some of the meanest, too.

She is, however, confident in her work, and confident when she thinks others may have slighted her (rightly or wrongly). So I guess she really wears both hats.

Finally watched the reunion. Yep, it's official. I can't stand Michelle. Actually, I think I like her even less. Ugh! Ack! Blech!
    Duckyface likes this.

I'm glad Michelle is confident in her work. I thought some of it was outstanding. Being confident doesn't mean treating others badly though. You might not like their fashion and I think you have a right to say that, but there's no reason to be nasty, roll your eyes and act superior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234