+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 3/14 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This episode was alllll about the Runway and zip about the Project.
    ness likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

FORT Fan

Ugliest collection of clothes ever seen on this show. I was embarrassed for all...designers, judges, guest judge, and clients.
    ness likes this.

I wonder why none of the designers thought of making turtle neck shirts instead of dress shirts. They could have used some bright colors for the shirts and had a velcro seam in the back. Add a snappy looking vest and a pair of pants and you have an outfit that could have been completed in much less time. Of course, even with the much simpler design, an extra day would have made a workd of difference.
    ness and wannasee like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I wonder why none of the designers thought of making turtle neck shirts instead of dress shirts. They could have used some bright colors for the shirts and had a velcro seam in the back. Add a snappy looking vest and a pair of pants and you have an outfit that could have been completed in much less time. Of course, even with the much simpler design, an extra day would have made a workd of difference.
    EXCELLENT ideas, Photobabe!

Problem is, they all make TOO MUCH COMMON SENSE!

ESPECIALLY the one about the designers STILL needing an extra day to even BASICALLY execute ideas like yours properly!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Are they trying to kill this show? As we've been saying for a few seasons now-there is not enough time for the challenges. This was by far the worst it's ever been. It was quite appalling to see the ill-fitted clothing that was sent down the runway. That was more the producers fault than the designers as most of those problems could have either been fixed or not have occured in the first place with more time.

What were TPTB thinking to give them so little time, especially when one look had to be a suit? That said how in the world has Richard not known about collar stays? I'm female and don't sew clothes but mrCoz has shirts with them in, both removable ones as well as permanent. I would think he should be old enough to have encountered that. It's nuts to me especially since he's a supposed designer.

How super sweet were the guys - defending those horrible outfits. Even they knew it wasn't enough time. I loved how they praised what was good.

Like many of you seeing Nina crack up was hysterical. My other favorite part was the head cosmetologist introducing the girls and saying their ages and what they liked to do. I laughed out loud at him doing that.
    wannasee likes this.

The only good thing about this episode was that I got a lot of laughs while watching. Everything else has been said.
    And it resembled nothing about the Project Runway that we all used to know and love. So sad that something so good can be ruined.

Absolutely the most HORRIBLE runway show ever.

I do wish Heidi had sent them all home.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I find it interesting that Layla and Michelle are always throwing Patricia under the bus every single episode it seems.

All Patricia's team did is ask her to do one shirt then all they did was complain that was all she was doing.
    wannasee, Babbred and sunnydayz like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I find it interesting that Layla and Michelle are always throwing Patricia under the bus every single episode it seems.

All Patricia's team did is ask her to do one shirt then all they did was complain that was all she was doing.
    They're rolling hypocrites.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

I've noticed and grown tired of Michelle throwing Patricia under the bus every episode. And the editing almost always shows Patricia at some point saying something nice or at least neutral about Michelle in her PIs. It makes for quite the contrast. I cringe to myself and wonder what Patricia must be thinking as she's watching the episodes air. I hope Michelle (and Layana) gave her a heads-up on what was coming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast