+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: 2/28 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/28 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    Wow! Benjamin is auf'd. Not that he didn't deserve it, but I truly thought he was going to be one of the last ones standing.
    If it was between Amanda and Benjamin I don't understand why Amanda is still here.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    If it was between Amanda and Benjamin I don't understand why Amanda is still here.
    Yup. I thought she was the goner, too.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    You're not sheltered, Babbred. You're where you *should* be in life!

MILF stands for "Mother/Mom I'd Like to F^#*" It was in the movie "American Pie" (I think).
    GILF is *Grandmother* I'd Like to --

Are you serious? Oh my gosh. As my students would say, "That's just ewwwwww."

I think I might check out of this season. Or at the very least, just skip to the runway show. Or rely on my friends here at FORT. I'm sorry, but I had enough of catty b***** ganging up on a designer with Hivy and Wretchen. I have no desire to see a repeat.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

So who won?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Or at the very least, just skip to the runway show.
    Due to reruns on NBC tonight, I watched most of it. I'm going back to just watching the last half hour. Not even the presence of Tim Gunn can make up for this blah cast.

Sorry, Cootie!
    Here's a brief recap --

Team: Michelle, Layana & Patricia. Heidi said Michelle and Layana had her highest scores, but Patricia had the lowest -- they were safe.
    Team: Stanley & Richard. In the top.
    Team: Tu & Kate. In the bottom. Kate's design saved Tu -- and I mean in a BIG way. To me, his dress was worthy of going home.
    Team: Samantha & Daniel. Also in the top.
    Team: Benjamin & Amanda. In the bottom and both up for elimination. Benjamin was sent home.

The Winner: Stanley.
    Cootie likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

I have to admit out of the bottom two, the right person went home. Amanda's really the only problem was the tucks in the two places in the back. Benjamin's just didn't look right period.

Patricia was saved because of the others. I didn't mind the top or the dress too much, but that wrap was just... ill fitted no matter what she decided. She probably will be eliminated soon.

Tu's dress actually didn't bother me except for too much fabric. The fabric showed particularly around the belt area and showed he hasn't fitted for real people. I will give him this much though - the dress was more flattering on this woman than Ven's or Anthony Ryan's dresses for real women.

I liked the half green/half black dress, but felt it was a little bit too big on the woman. It needed better fitting.

The dress with the leopard print was nice, though I wasn't too sure about the yellow top. But if the model was happy then that's all that mattered.

Both pants weren't quite well fitted in the crotch, but they were not blatantly obvious.

Sadly too many dresses were a little forgettable. These are the only outfits I really remember for obvious reasons.

What was under Patricia's wrap? I'm surprised the model didn't take it off at the end of the runway to show off the dress underneath. Either way...it was ugly.

I think this would have been a more interesting challenge if the women were more alike in terms of fitness because the designers with the more trim women clearly had an advantage. Next week's duct tape prom dress challenge should be interesting.
    Kip likes this.

I am wondering about the judgment and taste level of Heidi and the producers having Joan and Melissa Rivers on as "judges"! Especially foul mouthed Joan!
    Florimel and Photobabe like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast